Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 5:39 pm
by weedguru tom
i climb and run alot all comes in handy =]

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 1:16 am
by LiGhTuP
Sounds like ur running from da cops :lol:

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 2:21 am
by The Joe
Well, I blazed up the night before I had to go run a tough speed workout at 9 AM. Let me tell you, I was still buzzed and that was the slowest workout I'd ever run.

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 2:23 am
by FSDrums
dude...i blazed before gym in school one time. it was so fuckin hard it was insane

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 2:53 am
by Skwerl_Butt
I used to take weight training classes,and it was divided into three parts:
-The cookies, were the ones that could'nt do alot
-there were the ones in between
-and then there were the really buff dudes

I was labeled a friggin cookie because i was skinny,but it turns out i can do more than what these other cookies did :o

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 1:25 pm
by GodHand Kronix
i would probably be inbetween because i like playing sports. not as much as smoking pot playing vidoe games and playing drums though. 8)

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 2:22 pm
by Weedguru Higher
I just got back from my morning work out..I went sober but now I'm toking up :lol:

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 2:25 pm
by GodHand Kronix
DAMN i want weed so bad

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:18 pm
by Weedguru Higher
OKAY.....


Someone is right on topic eh