Working out or exercising

Chat about sports you watch or partake in here.

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i climb and run alot all comes in handy =]
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

Sounds like ur running from da cops :lol:
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
User avatar
The Joe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:30 am
Contact:

Post by The Joe »

Well, I blazed up the night before I had to go run a tough speed workout at 9 AM. Let me tell you, I was still buzzed and that was the slowest workout I'd ever run.
I got a dalmatian, I can still get high
I can play the guitar like a motherfuckin' riot
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

dude...i blazed before gym in school one time. it was so fuckin hard it was insane
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

I used to take weight training classes,and it was divided into three parts:
-The cookies, were the ones that could'nt do alot
-there were the ones in between
-and then there were the really buff dudes

I was labeled a friggin cookie because i was skinny,but it turns out i can do more than what these other cookies did :o
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

i would probably be inbetween because i like playing sports. not as much as smoking pot playing vidoe games and playing drums though. 8)
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I just got back from my morning work out..I went sober but now I'm toking up :lol:
Image
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

DAMN i want weed so bad
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

OKAY.....


Someone is right on topic eh
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users