What if your bong doesnt have a carb/shotgun hole..like mine

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

just one of those small screwdrivers over the hob and thats should melt its way through did with mine but I recently cracked and buggered mine when the pipe wouldnt come out for cleaning and I was so stoned I just didnt think and yanked it out too hard and then *CRACK* oops so I gonna be doin some operating on it asap 2mos!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

you sure its a watre bong if it has no trigger , sounds strange
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users