new bottle bong method

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I love gravity bongs. They are so nice.
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Hmmm...gonna have to try that w/ some of my roaches...don't wanna waste a full joint on that if it doesn't work so well

*glances over at the 3 roaches sitting in a Velamints dish* I've only my parents weren't home :cry:
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Nah I would just rather light up the joint... This WOULD work, but to position the joint in the chamber of the bong would make it hella hard, and it would probably not be air tight (which would waste weed)
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

I made a bong here a few hrs ago..and in the pipe thingy, i used a pen thing, and I stuck a roach in there (never lit it up tho) just to see if it would work, 1 was too small, another was too big, but the last one was juuust right haha. like it was a pretty tight seal. So hopefully it'll work 8)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users