Page 2 of 2
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 6:22 pm
by pothead_jaime
hahaha trust me to do that... gota stop posting when im stoned hehehe
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:10 pm
by herbal stu
Yo I aint leavin

Gawd I kinda wish I was but not like Rar has had to leave his parents were being petty his Mum really did (I seen this first hand so I aint just backin up a mate) just pick at him for everythin and anythin and cos he wouldnt let her walk all over him as he needs his space. Also little things started to get broken around the place which had nothin to do with him at all, but they blamed him for having a house party which he didnt so they didnt trust him even threatened to get CCTV inside and out to spy on him cos its only him and rents livin there his 3 older bro's got places of their own. He got peeved at that cos of the way they started treatin him like a convict in his own house also refusin him to have mates round and even is GF so he refused to back down and take it like a bitch so they just up and kicked him out. Its been like a powder keg waitin to go off (they didnt even find any weed on him (I been holdin it

)) So he moved in with his bro for the time bein and is looking for student accomodation and apartments to rent and I considering joining him. Anythin else I missed and u wanna know feel free to hit me back!
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:05 pm
by FSDrums
man dj rar you sound like a cool guy. sorry i didnt get to know you because im new and im really hihg...as if that has anything to do with anything
im sure i would have thought u were cool
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:56 am
by ShorTBlaZeR
We kno Herbal $tu told us hope u find a place to crash