Page 2 of 2
Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 11:14 pm
by Weedguru Higher
I don't mind the feeling of IceHot on myself, but what I hate is the numbing feeling I get on my hands after rubbing it on. Its the only thing that bothers me.
Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 12:40 am
by the mac
i aint ever used used.. ive seen it.. i dont have a reason to use it lol.. but i mite buy it for fun to play around with friends! hahahahaha
Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 3:48 am
by The Joe
No dude up at camp this one time these dudes pinned this sophomore kid down and dumped a whole thing of icy hot on his balls dude he was freaking out, like he had his junk all up in the sink, and kept screaming. Actually, that was really funny.
Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 4:01 am
by Caro
yeah I imagine that shit would wreak havoc on your gentitals!
But in a diluted solution, it could be interesting...*note to self...

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 4:24 am
by Weedguru Sensei
super freak

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 9:40 am
by SundiRox
Weedguru Caro wrote:yeah I imagine that shit would wreak havoc on your gentitals!
But in a diluted solution, it could be interesting...*note to self...

let us know how it goes caro
if you don't end up in hospital from the pain.

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 1:54 pm
by weedguru tom
i dont think she was gonna use it on her self dood
Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 2:23 pm
by Daddy
Ha Ha ,
Caro might be in to all the freaky shit . . . .
Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 2:25 pm
by TokeSmoke
Caro's the super freak. She looks like she could get freaknasty!
Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 2:26 pm
by weedguru tom
haha super meanie
Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 2:35 pm
by Daddy
Tokesmoke think you better chill..