My longest guru session
Moderator: Moderators
- SundiRox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 404
- Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
A whole day and a half unbeleiveable I know but its true!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
I know, I'm sure we're all very social people and have real lives, plenty exciting real lives, but that doesn't stop us from participating in this community, to the effect of several hours a day. Some of us worse than others. 
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
- pirate jack
- Bonghead

- Posts: 108
- Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:42 am
- Location: Nebraska
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users