How High

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

I made a thread like this one before, titled "How High?" :lol:
It seems like you got a better response than me. Hmm :?
Never mind, tis a great movie, too funny.
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

zERo~Chronic wrote:gonna have to agree with Funk Doc on this one....every stoner has seen how high
No they haven't
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

:lol: Just done some research, head down the movies forum page a bit more, this is how the famous motha man vs funk doc war kicked out and guess what the topic was named? And I started that thread.. damn, I feel so guilty ... In future, NOBODY POST A THREAD CALLED "How High" ever again :lol: :wink: :roll:
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Shut up posting useless shit, why the hell do you think wg went down for a week?
Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

Do you do anything other than moan on this site? Not being funny, but this is a public site, and it's not really useless shit?! Chill out mate.
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

No, it was pretty useless. So you started a topic that turned into a flame war? Big deal.
Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

I am not even trying to be cocky here, but I think you are a bit uptight, Funk Doc. I respect you and everything, but chill out.
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

The reason I'm "uptight" is because I'm getting pretty tired of going offline every month for a week or more.
Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

It's only a website, Funk Doc :lol:
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Blaze_4_Life wrote:It's only a website, Funk Doc :lol:
I'm glad you feel that way, because you obviously wouldn't mind if we banned you, right?
Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

How do you feel about weedguru then? And why ban me over this? Is it really worth it?
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

To me WG is not just a site, I check here at least 3 times a day if not more, got to know a bunch of very cool people and learned a great deal about weed.

And if banning you means making this place cooler, I won't have a second thought about it.

And I feel obliged to tell you that as of today, all mods have banning power too.
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

OOOOOOOH blaze_4_life. Your in trouble now.First you insult tweedle then funk doc, when will you learn. :roll:
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:To me WG is not just a site, I check here at least 3 times a day if not more, got to know a bunch of very cool people and learned a great deal about weed.

And if banning you means making this place cooler, I won't have a second thought about it.

And I feel obliged to tell you that as of today, all mods have banning power too.
Well I feel the exact same way about the website, I have met so many new, cool people, and I check here about 5 times a day! Plus I am still learning a great deal about weed. And I know that moderators have banning power, but it's pointless just using it because you can.
And GAJ, I didn't insult tweedle, and If he feels that way then we can talk it over.

:spliff:
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

I check here about 5 times a day!
This is where the Bandwidth problem comes from :lol:

:x
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users