Page 2 of 2

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:31 pm
by TokeSmoke
tom wrote:good goin` man lols, you can set up like 34534534 grow rooms =]
WHOA, that's alot of grow rooms off of a 6-7ft long light. I think I'm only gong to grow like 3-4 plants at a time.....

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:33 pm
by weedguru tom
was talkign to joe cuz he got all that free shit duhhh

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:36 pm
by TokeSmoke
tom wrote:was talkign to joe cuz he got all that free shit duhhh
well I didn't know...that is what the quote button is for TOM.....HAHA!

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 3:19 pm
by headiesmaster
yeah yeha yeah i remeber those apartments i think that would be tight.

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 3:21 pm
by TokeSmoke
what apartments......? I'm talking abotu a neighborhood....a HOUSE! not an apartment!you don't know where I'm talking about..I'll have to show you where. HAven't seen the hosue yet. 3 bedroom, 2 bath

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 7:53 pm
by JusJoe
yea thats how i do all my grows.. (i only got one lol)

right now im rentin a 2 bedroom 1 bath small shack of a house with about 40 plants Almost. depends on how many males.

but yo man make sure you tell tha landlord its not cool to grow and they dont know they'll get busted 2. my landlord knows. and theres no penalty in asking. he cant do anything to you for askin. even though he could set you up lol but i've smoked many times with my landy lol

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:08 pm
by Dopeman
ill hav a uv light plz!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:40 pm
by TokeSmoke
JusJoe wrote:yea thats how i do all my grows.. (i only got one lol)

right now im rentin a 2 bedroom 1 bath small shack of a house with about 40 plants Almost. depends on how many males.

but yo man make sure you tell tha landlord its not cool to grow and they dont know they'll get busted 2. my landlord knows. and theres no penalty in asking. he cant do anything to you for askin. even though he could set you up lol but i've smoked many times with my landy lol
preciate the advice!

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 9:06 pm
by JusJoe
no prob man.i think my landlord been pinchin off my buds though lol remember. he can always ripp you. take yo plants change da locks and you cant do SHIT! its a chance you take. but i put a lock on the door of my grow room but locks can be broken he WILL break da door if he wants it bad enuf.

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 10:42 pm
by TokeSmoke
JusJoe wrote:no prob man.i think my landlord been pinchin off my buds though lol remember. he can always ripp you. take yo plants change da locks and you cant do SHIT! its a chance you take. but i put a lock on the door of my grow room but locks can be broken he WILL break da door if he wants it bad enuf.
That's why I wouldn't really leave. Go where I had to go. And shotguns all around. He would know not to do such a thing. He can change the locks and take my plants, but I will always know where his building is, and all his tentants are....Muwahahahahaha! :twisted: