Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:47 pm
by TokeSmoke
flynn wrote:you smoke at work?!why would you risk your job like that
I'm the manager of my shop. I am the only one here. I smoke outside or in this room that is within a room, that is in another room. That way, if any smoke gets out, the smell will have dicipated by the time it gets to the service area. I've got my clear eyes for the redness. Other than that, there isn't much business at this location yet, for we just opened up. I sit here from 8am - 8pm mon-fri, and 10-4 on satureday. In all of those days, I might see 10 people in all. So I'm chill'n!

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:07 pm
by flynn
my work would fucken freak man
if i got caught i'd have to do piss tests every fortnight :cry:

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:40 pm
by TokeSmoke
flynn wrote:my work would fucken freak man
if i got caught i'd have to do piss tests every fortnight :cry:
did you know that here, if a workplace gives you a drug test and you fail, that they have to pay for you to get rehabilitated, and cannot fire you. IF you don't go through with the rehab, they CAN fire you. They can also fire you over it, if you go through with the rehab and continue to work for them, but then fail another drug test down the road. but as far as the first time, you can't get canned for it! cool huh?

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 5:25 pm
by flynn
sick