Driving
Moderator: Moderators
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
Id say, I can even take a pic with it if you want!? I tell ya what! HEadies got a good camera, we can take pics of us toking with it. I'll even get some pics of me hang'n out it, fourwheel'n. WE got some trail runs to go on soon anyway!should be fun! Where do you think you saw it? cause that would be cool if its being shared!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
do that, cause that'd be cool stuff. I'd like to see where its going......what's being said about it.weedguru higher wrote:Oh my Gosh, I'm not sure...but he more I look at it the more I swear its the same truck!!
I'll check my history or something
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
No, any Jeep vehicle is very cheaply maintained, and the way Daimler/chrysler has designed the engine and drive train set up, they are very easy to understand and work on too.flynn wrote:aren't wranglers really expensive to maintain?
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
yes sir! sorry, I'm a jeep fanatic. other than smoking, I love jeeps, and anything to do with them.flynn wrote:how ballsy are they?
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
I love it. That's the other site I'm always on. IF you all see that I'm not here or posting, I'm on Jeepin.com posting there.flynn wrote:cool 4x4ing rocks
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
- benjiboy311
- Casual toker

- Posts: 52
- Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:52 am
- Location: Nebraska
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
I was thinking about getting a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon as a daily driver, and letting this one be my trail rig. But I figure it doesnt get much better gas mileage, and it also can't tow my regular rig. So I'm either getting a Honda Prelude to drive around and get good gas mileage(and then get a truck to pull me jeep down the road), or a newer Chevy Silverado 2500 to pull my other jeep. decisions, decisions!benjiboy311 wrote:dude thats funny you guys are talking about 4x4 ing im at fucking school and i was just looking at some pics of some jeep rubicons for offreado it was sweet
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
- headiesmaster
- Casual toker

- Posts: 99
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
- Location: raleigh, nc
- Contact:
this is my daily driver when i drive around in raleigh/durham traffic and it does the job well.

nah i have pics of my truck but they are old and my truck looks alot different from those pics

nah i have pics of my truck but they are old and my truck looks alot different from those pics
Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
you wish ass munch! You only get to ride shotty in it. That's MY daily driver. don't take credit!headiesmaster wrote:this is my daily driver when i drive around in raleigh/durham traffic and it does the job well.
nah i have pics of my truck but they are old and my truck looks alot different from those pics
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
- headiesmaster
- Casual toker

- Posts: 99
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
- Location: raleigh, nc
- Contact:
hahahahah your very funny there toke. made me think about laughing but then the ADD kicked in and i started looking at the floor. but for real this is my ride the pic is at least six months old. but all those big stickers are gone and the running boards off(after i crushed one at a gas staion). but she is my beast and my beast liek to ride.


Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
AWWWWWW!!!!!!! too bad you dn't have a pic of you standing with it. Got any muddy pics? if not, we'll just have to do the damn thing when I get my rig back from my transmission shop.headiesmaster wrote:hahahahah your very funny there toke. made me think about laughing but then the ADD kicked in and i started looking at the floor. but for real this is my ride the pic is at least six months old. but all those big stickers are gone and the running boards off(after i crushed one at a gas staion). but she is my beast and my beast liek to ride.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
