Im da new guy!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

flynn

Post by flynn »

femalepimpno.1 wrote:tokesmoke quit acting stupid its annoying
hehehe lol
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Post by Shinebox »

TokeSmoke wrote:
tom wrote:wale penis damn those things are huge ;/
did you know that the blue whale's penis is an average of 15ft long? I'm not being stupid, I was just high! Sorry though....Image
did you know the average legnth of my penis is about 15ft.?






.... i wish :(
Dork
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:28 pm
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Post by Dork »

YES! I AM THE GREAT WHALE PENIS! OBEY MY EVERY COMAND OR I WILL DROWN YOU WITH SEAMEN!
4:20
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

wut are you trying to pull there buddy.. if i wasnt a policeman sitting on the curb with Fresh zits then i dunno.. I typed that and didnt delete it cuz i wanna read it when i come down lol
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

hahaha sorry about the above posts haha.. im not a policeman nor do i have fresh zits hahahaha... *Runs away*
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

flynn wrote:
femalepimpno.1 wrote:tokesmoke quit acting stupid its annoying
hehehe lol
you love me don't you? :shock:
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

just thought it funny dude
not dissin'
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

flynn wrote:just thought it funny dude
not dissin'
naw, its cool...I was just mess'n! I do that in the early morn.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

fuck i'm stoned
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

flynn wrote:fuck i'm stoned
your not the only one....I'm rip roaring blazed!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

i second that motion...wait..what motion.
Image
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

9.5mm wrote:i second that motion...wait..what motion.
Image
the motion in the ocean!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

how bout the motion of me puffin this faaat joint :)
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

9.5mm wrote:how bout the motion of me puffin this faaat joint :)
wish there was a motion of you passing me that faaat joint. I have to save the gram I got left for tonight. So that I can smoke on the way to buy weed. You know how we do!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

My hp of personal is coming to a close. A few grams left. Going to need to pick up again tonight >< God damnit my dealer lives 5 minuites away. I need to start growing.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users