you guys.. whats wrong with this?
Moderator: Moderators
- teh
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 669
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
- Location: Manchester, UK.
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
- JusJoe
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 954
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
- Location: TEXAS
- Contact:
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
I'm pretty thin,but i'm good for my height because i'm short. (5'1 and 105 pds.)..So,i dont eat breakfast,i dont eat school lunch,most of the times I dont eat UNTIL i get home and after i do homework and chores and all that. so,bascly i only eat one meal a day,unfortunately.Most importantly, I eat until I'm satisfied, the only time i eat until im full is if i've gone a whole HARDwroking day with NOTHING AT ALL TO DIGEST.
sometimes, I dwell on the fact that i am too skinny and everyone else is thick and beatiful, and it really gets me down and deppressed. i wish i idnt care of the way looked but its just something i cant help.I would try eating alot and lay aroundso all the fat and calories can just store in my body, but i end up losing it by doing so much work((DAMN IT MA!!)).I would also try eating right before bed. But lately I havent been paying much attention to my weight, i'll just let it be. i guess it runs in the family to be skinny.
I beleive i'm pretty,
,my boyfriend tells me all the time, and its pretty cool cuz it makes me feel good about myself. But its just those damn times when you just feell like shit!!!
*-* I saw this shirt that said "Anorexia is Phat"
Oh and Jaime,you should at least carry around health bars,healthy drinks, stuff like that, so that when you dont get the time to eat you just take one. It'll help you keep up with your sources of vitamins and calories you need per day.
sometimes, I dwell on the fact that i am too skinny and everyone else is thick and beatiful, and it really gets me down and deppressed. i wish i idnt care of the way looked but its just something i cant help.I would try eating alot and lay aroundso all the fat and calories can just store in my body, but i end up losing it by doing so much work((DAMN IT MA!!)).I would also try eating right before bed. But lately I havent been paying much attention to my weight, i'll just let it be. i guess it runs in the family to be skinny.
I beleive i'm pretty,
*-* I saw this shirt that said "Anorexia is Phat"
Oh and Jaime,you should at least carry around health bars,healthy drinks, stuff like that, so that when you dont get the time to eat you just take one. It'll help you keep up with your sources of vitamins and calories you need per day.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
- Sparky
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1424
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
- Contact:
run in da fam ? ur mom is thick so is ya auntie angel said so also, anegl is my friend u guys who digs skwerls mom, u and ya bro are just skinny cuz ur parents eat up all the food and serve u guys left overs, u know its true
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]
Good trees man, good trees!!
Good trees man, good trees!!
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
oh that is just horrible. I would be throwing punches at someone before I had just scraps.Sparky wrote:run in da fam ? ur mom is thick so is ya auntie angel said so also, anegl is my friend u guys who digs skwerls mom, u and ya bro are just skinny cuz ur parents eat up all the food and serve u guys left overs, u know its true
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
Oh no, im not losing weight for her.. im doing it for me.. itll make me feel better.. i feel ok with myself now but i kno if i lose like.. 15-20 ill feel great.. hey its worth the time and effort if i feel Better about myself.. and im not gunna be like pinner mofo ill still be built lol.. 6'3 and i weigh like.. 185ish.. thats to much..pothead_jaime wrote: mkamyszek: if this girl likes you already then what makes you think that you should lose a bunch of weight or whatever... you should definitly cut down on the junk though cuz it really doesnt do anything for you...
im out peace
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
- femalepimpno.1
- Casual toker

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2003 1:43 am
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
lets see them pictures......femalepimpno.1 wrote:yo jaime dont worry about it. i dont eat that much either.. but i work out alot so i dont know

I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
- SpeeDa
- Bonghead

- Posts: 400
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:59 pm
- Location: Up ur butt and round the corner to Pizza Hut
- Contact:
- Tlicious
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
- Location: Your Closet
- Contact:
- headiesmaster
- Casual toker

- Posts: 99
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
- Location: raleigh, nc
- Contact:
3000 is more than the daily recommended calorie intake but it all depends on the metabolism of the person. i hardly eat too during the day i am in class so i hop from class to class and when i get home i might grab a cup of water and some crackers. depending on the day i might have a good old dinner. but i am 6'2 160lbs so i dont know if i eat enough or not but i feel fine.
Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
yeah i thinik your talkin about me, and Exactly wut i meantSpeeDa wrote:hes not fat hes just sayin he doesnt wanna be fat..
yup this is sorta like me well used to be and will lol.. gotta lay of the munchies.. every class i have @ least a pop.. usually a pop and chips lol suure its all good while i eat but then after im like damn.. i gotta lay offheadiesmaster wrote:3000 is more than the daily recommended calorie intake but it all depends on the metabolism of the person. i hardly eat too during the day i am in class so i hop from class to class and when i get home i might grab a cup of water and some crackers. depending on the day i might have a good old dinner. but i am 6'2 160lbs so i dont know if i eat enough or not but i feel fine.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
- pothead_jaime
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 692
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
- Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
- Contact:
i have eaten a lot this weekend and after every meal i ate that i normally dont i felt so sick... my stomach hurt so bad i thought i was gona throw up...
im like 5'1" and i weigh around 110lbs
im like 5'1" and i weigh around 110lbs
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
-
noeticblues
- Casual toker

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:05 pm
- Location: Chicago and/or Dallas
- Contact:
Hey
I am 6' tall and I weigh 135lbs, but I eat a lot. I'm really skinny and people used to ask me all the time if I have an eating disorder, but I don't. My whole family is slender. The thing is, I just eat when I'm hungry...whether that means I skip a day or two, or just pig out for a while. It doesn't really matter; it just depends on your reasons for eating/not eating that determines if you have a problem. Eating disorders are eating disorders whether that is bulimia, anorexia, or overeating. Just have a healthy mind.
Jaime, do you get the munchies when you smoke?
I am 6' tall and I weigh 135lbs, but I eat a lot. I'm really skinny and people used to ask me all the time if I have an eating disorder, but I don't. My whole family is slender. The thing is, I just eat when I'm hungry...whether that means I skip a day or two, or just pig out for a while. It doesn't really matter; it just depends on your reasons for eating/not eating that determines if you have a problem. Eating disorders are eating disorders whether that is bulimia, anorexia, or overeating. Just have a healthy mind.
Jaime, do you get the munchies when you smoke?
She aint goin nowhere; she's just leaving
She's just going somewhere she can breathe
She's aint going home, that's for sure.
She's just going somewhere she can breathe
She's aint going home, that's for sure.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users