Page 2 of 2

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:00 pm
by Skwerl_Butt
I'm trying to help Sparky with his subjects as much as I can. But sometimes he be playing around too much so i gotta beat him up,ya know,put him in place.Image

As for me, Im doing HORRIBLE in math, as always, and i just gotta put myself together and try to figure it all out, cuz these numbers and letters are just bringing me down down down. :?

And Sparky,stop slacking or I'll start smacking! :wink:

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:02 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Skwerl, where do you get custom emoticons?

And I'd like to say fuck you to Cosine, Sine and their half brother Tan.

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:14 pm
by Caro
9.5mm wrote: And I'd like to say fuck you to Cosine, Sine and their half brother Tan.

OMG...*wipes tear from eye*

Thank you man, that was beautiful :lol:

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:17 pm
by Skwerl_Butt
Caro gave me a link to a website of Emoticons a while ago. So i just go there and copy and paste the smilies' adresses onto my post...Pretty cool huh :o

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:25 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Hook me up with a link :) Send me a PM or somethin!

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:59 pm
by TokeSmoke