Guru IM

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

PM's are sorta like that.
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

gold leaves? oh under your title...I gotcha now! how'd you get that.....but it doesn't matter since I got a special title right? this buying privelages thing has got my head ass backwards....I've never seen a forum set up like it....but I think its cool!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users