New kid on the block

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

The Stoned Philosopher :lol:
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

but that's what weed does to you, makes you see things how they really are. I actually believe that your normal, sober day, is not the true "real world" When I am high, I can think about things in depth better, and pick out details that I would naturally miss. The discussions we have high are alot more political, alot more in depth, and alot more personal. when I'm sober, its almost like I'm just speaking on someone else's behalf.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

We have religous ed right after lunch break on thursdays, but all we really do is debate, so i always smoke a joint before class so i can bash everyone else.
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

weedguru_specta wrote:We have religous ed right after lunch break on thursdays, but all we really do is debate, so i always smoke a joint before class so i can bash everyone else.
You can come up with some stuff you never thought you could come up with while your high. That's why I believe that half the politicians of the world are HIGHHHHHHH!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

And the rest of them (republicans) are on crack.
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

weedguru_specta wrote:And the rest of them (republicans) are on crack.
You said it!Those dudes are the greedy, crackheads. They want what's yours for their pleasure.....the democrats at least care, with there pothead clearly thought out methods
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

hey dude.......join in the fun
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

what fun are you speaking of?
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

the fun that is the forumz yo!
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

hmm im confused and im not too baked 'yet' time for a joint
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

tom wrote:hmm im confused and im not too baked 'yet' time for a joint
I was pretty sure that sounded funky......was there a party going on that I didn't know about?
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

TokeSmoke wrote:
tom wrote:hmm im confused and im not too baked 'yet' time for a joint
I was pretty sure that sounded funky......was there a party going on that I didn't know about?
huh? :?
User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by pothead_jaime »

the one that doesnt make any sense :P hehe
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

Yo, welcome to the forums glad ur here. Post a lot!
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
User avatar
smoky- macpot
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:59 pm
Contact:

Post by smoky- macpot »

make sure u post stuff that higher likes or it mit end up in the trash.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users