*Where did WeedGuru Go?*
Moderator: Moderators
- Dj Rar
- Bonghead

- Posts: 205
- Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:27 am
- Location: St Helens, England
- Contact:
lol yeah i know what ya mean, i think its becoz we think what were typing b4 we type and we think what have we typed and we think we typed such a word so we immediatly start typing the next word! phew. and because we just type and click or hit enter we dont proof read what we typed! i mean who actually takes their time and reads over there post all the time? (rhetorical question)
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/praemunio/Daz/untitled.jpg[/img]
Get High, Study High, Take The Tests High, Get High Scores! How High
Get High, Study High, Take The Tests High, Get High Scores! How High
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
*How much is weedguru in "American Money!"
*yea man, I was kinda missin the guru...I kePT myself busy by doing my HomeWork! Yes, Homework.
well, i gotta get my act together in school, its my third year.
*And I actually do proof read my posts
*yea man, I was kinda missin the guru...I kePT myself busy by doing my HomeWork! Yes, Homework.
*And I actually do proof read my posts
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
- smoke two joints
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 705
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
- Location: usa - FL
- Contact:
- JusJoe
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 954
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
- Location: TEXAS
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
Re: *Where did WeedGuru Go?*
ha ha thats pretty funny even though i appear to be the jokeYoung One wrote:Man we have some pot heads up in here lol. If you notice he says "Over the last few ___ i havent been able to get onto here." Sorta forgot a word there lol. I notice people doing that alot here. No beef, Jus statin sumtin...punkindrublic696 wrote:Over the last few i havent been able to get onto here. Why?
Cameron.
- smoke two joints
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 705
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
- Location: usa - FL
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
