Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 5:54 pm
by ShorTBlaZeR
Did it hurt real bad in ur throat god i would be so freaked out if that happened and my mom would flip if she saw me like that!!!

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:30 pm
by The Joe
I'm with Stu...I like regular bongs. Less harsh.

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 2:53 am
by Wofen
Bongs are the shit, just use a normal bong with ice water, or something like that, and you wont even know your somking, thats the shit man.

Also, man I have never heard of anyhting like that, thats bad shit man, i would go to a doctors or something, tell the stright out what happened, as they cant tell the cops or anyhitng like that, and see what the fuck is up with you man, as that shits not good.

Wofen

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 4:36 am
by Tlicious
hes all coughing up blood and no one cares :lol: WTF