sleeping

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

It isn't harmful, It's just a second day thing, it goes away the third day
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
gray
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:29 pm
Contact:

Post by gray »

I sleep sooo well when stoned... I'm sure it's not true... and you're stoned for four hours at a time (don't believe me? Time it!) so the majority of your sleep you won't be stoned
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i think they mean like just after you finnished cuz ya still spinnin` out so like umm brrr fuck it
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

After I've smoked all day, I love smoking the tiniest bowl then going directly to sleep.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

9.5mm wrote:After I've smoked all day, I love smoking the tiniest bowl then going directly to sleep.
works a treat
noeticblues
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:05 pm
Location: Chicago and/or Dallas
Contact:

Post by noeticblues »

I guess I wouldn't know since I can't ever seem to sleep anyway. I have seen sunrise far too many times lately....I'll probably crash hardcore one of these days and sleep for like 48 hours straight, but until then it's just me and the beach, baby, all hours of the night.
She aint goin nowhere; she's just leaving
She's just going somewhere she can breathe
She's aint going home, that's for sure.
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I looove smoking on the beach, watching the waves roll in, its really peaceful :oops:
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
lawnmowerman
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:36 am
Location: illinois
Contact:

Post by lawnmowerman »

been smoking for more than 15 years ive more than likly spent a years time and more sleeping stoned and it hadnet hurt me yet......now what was that question again :?: :?: 8)
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

I love having a bed time spliff with a hot coco just before i go to sleep.

Damn that makes me sound like a right old man , errr thats if i have not got "company"
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users