Page 2 of 4

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 10:45 pm
by SundiRox
angry ........ no.
Not us.

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:29 am
by flynn
dood i don't know which site you are at mate but most people are hella chilled and coned out of their scones..........no room to be angry

peace!

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:16 pm
by Punk Dana
Before weed I was an agressive and violent person, I still have the same beliefs I used to, I'm just more mellow now, I realize that no matter how much you hit someone, if u think they're stupid they're still going to be stupid after the beating. Thank you pot.

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 2:20 am
by FSDrums
Subliminal Message wrote:I'm just angry at people like you, who join the site and make one post about how stupid/angry we are. :x I don't know why you would join a forum just to make one post about nothing.
subliminal its not even worth getting mad at such a small thing like this guy telling us we are mad. just chuckle and light the bowl

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 2:45 am
by ShorTBlaZeR
Im not angry im a chill kinda guy...Look at my pic

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 3:23 am
by FSDrums
lol yeah gun in you hand LOL

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:17 am
by Tokin42
what was that guy talking about? this is the nicest forum ever...wierd

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:25 am
by cutthecashflow
I find it funny that he makes one post and only one post and gets this many people to respond to it. Good work I say to that. And Im not really that angry. Just pissed now cause I dont got a sack and im grounded.

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:06 am
by GodHand Kronix
Lol, this thread is like 3 months old... :lol:

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:53 pm
by jonny cockeral
yeah this thread is old

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:58 pm
by cutthecashflow
When did it come back into conversation again thogh?

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 9:30 pm
by Caro
since it is back, I would just like to say that there IS an undercurrent of antagonism here at WG. Often times people just rub eachother the wrong way.

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:50 am
by GodHand Kronix
That's true. And while we're on that point, may I mention to everyone who's new, don't say a damn thing about animal abuse around Caro or she'll kill you :wink:

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:46 pm
by weedguru tom
i dunno though` i would say there is some anger in there air, must be the come downs haha

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:45 pm
by Sammy
as of now there is plenty more anger around here than usual

tis the christmas season of course :\