I dont understand why so many of you are so angry?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
SundiRox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
Contact:

Post by SundiRox »

angry ........ no.
Not us.
flynn

Post by flynn »

dood i don't know which site you are at mate but most people are hella chilled and coned out of their scones..........no room to be angry

peace!
Punk Dana
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 434
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:05 am
Location: a fart cloud
Contact:

Post by Punk Dana »

Before weed I was an agressive and violent person, I still have the same beliefs I used to, I'm just more mellow now, I realize that no matter how much you hit someone, if u think they're stupid they're still going to be stupid after the beating. Thank you pot.
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

Subliminal Message wrote:I'm just angry at people like you, who join the site and make one post about how stupid/angry we are. :x I don't know why you would join a forum just to make one post about nothing.
subliminal its not even worth getting mad at such a small thing like this guy telling us we are mad. just chuckle and light the bowl
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

Im not angry im a chill kinda guy...Look at my pic
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

lol yeah gun in you hand LOL
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

what was that guy talking about? this is the nicest forum ever...wierd
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I find it funny that he makes one post and only one post and gets this many people to respond to it. Good work I say to that. And Im not really that angry. Just pissed now cause I dont got a sack and im grounded.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Lol, this thread is like 3 months old... :lol:
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

yeah this thread is old
Cameron.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

When did it come back into conversation again thogh?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

since it is back, I would just like to say that there IS an undercurrent of antagonism here at WG. Often times people just rub eachother the wrong way.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

That's true. And while we're on that point, may I mention to everyone who's new, don't say a damn thing about animal abuse around Caro or she'll kill you :wink:
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i dunno though` i would say there is some anger in there air, must be the come downs haha
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

as of now there is plenty more anger around here than usual

tis the christmas season of course :\
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users