Orange hairs

Discuss marijuana strains, seeds, seedbanks, and breeding

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

My bro grew some shit outside and it had orange hairs on it and it was prolly the best weed ive ever smoked. My boy whos been tokin for some ten years and only gets the best weed he can get ahold of said it was some of the best shit hes ever seen. My dad whos been tokin for over 25 years said it was the best weed hes ever had, and same for my dads dealer. So i think this was some really good bud. I was lookin at a high times and some person who one the cannibus cub had weed that looked exactly like my bros. So i dont think my bros was some normal shit, Anyone think they know what kinda weed it was?
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

Jando wrote:Weak lungs, bitch if i dont feel it and you do, your the one with the disabled lungs, people like you would get high off a gram of weed never mind 28 grams
errrr i doubt very much u cud smoke 28g of orange bud and not feel it old chap

and erm, I WOULD LOVE IT, ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT, if i could get caned off 1 gram :) would cost me soooo much less


like this guy i know he get's pissed off 2/3 bottles of anything, he get's slagged for it, but omg i wud love that because it would be such a cheap night out :)
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

lying isnt good
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

lying isnt good
Glad to see you learned.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

hey! i didnt lie!

jesus, you people
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

i just smoked 2 pounds without stopping....
pardon?
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

I DID
JESUS FUCK IT if u people dont belive me then DONT
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Do you even know how much 2 pounds is?
That's 32 ounces.
That's 896 grams.

Need I say more?
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

So you smoked nearly 1 kilogram and you're still alive? FFS people, if you're gonna lie, at least do it right.
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

How much is 2 pounds worth of weed worth?

I have absolutely no idea, but its a hell of a lot, im sure someone will post around about what its worth :)
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

2 pounds will cost you about 4500 euros here
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I pay around $2600 canadian for a P of chron bud.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

FSDrums wrote:I DID
JESUS FUCK IT if u people dont belive me then DONT

SHUT UP , YOU'RE MAKING AN ASS OF YOURSELF!
Image
User avatar
Maximo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 6:50 am
Location: New York shithole suburb
Contact:

crazy...

Post by Maximo »

yo i don't understad what all u guys are talking about... but "orange bud" sounds to me like it just got alot of keif on it... and keif gets you madd blazed so thats good.. the more orange hairs the more fucked up you get... plus its usually more like indica... which is close to g-13 which is usually just amazing...
[img]http://www.p-nuckle.com/info/stoned.gif[/img] [img]http://www.kickass.20m.com/images/horsebomb.gif[/img] [img]http://www.elbarto.20m.com/images/elbarto.jpg[/img]
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

ok people im posting now to say that i am truly honestly sorry from the bottom of my heart :oops: :cry:

i was blazed and i meant 2 oucnes...
its ok to hate me if u want :oops:
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users