OK that's enough already

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
weedguru_asmodeus
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 738
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2002 12:20 pm
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Contact:

Post by weedguru_asmodeus »

some people are so tempted they even do it twice...
;)
weedguru_asmodeus

Bikes see you through times of no money better than money sees you through times of no bikes.

http://www.weedguru.com

[img]http://www.weedguru.com/img/monk2.gif[/img]
Fear 2 Stop
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:09 am
Location: Houston
Contact:

Post by Fear 2 Stop »

Sticky masderbate
Anybody else think it's funny to have "sticky" and "masturbate" in the same sentence and NOT mean it pervertedly? :lol:
Check out my band at http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/fear2stopmusic.htm
[img]http://thedarktower.net/forums/uploads/av-975.jpg[/img]
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

except that you just used it in the same sentence purposly meaning something Rude :wink: therefore making it unfunny... jeez.. way to go!
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Fear 2 Stop
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:09 am
Location: Houston
Contact:

Post by Fear 2 Stop »

my bad...Mary Jane's kickin' my ass tonight...
Check out my band at http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/fear2stopmusic.htm
[img]http://thedarktower.net/forums/uploads/av-975.jpg[/img]
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

Anyone remember Captain Pugwash? It had great characters like Master Bates, Seaman Staines and, my personal favourite, Roger the Cabin Boy (non-englishmen might not get that one) How they got away with names like that on a kids cartoon for so many years i'll never no.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i have a freind her last name is pronoused morecock, dunno how you spell it, prolly liek that shes a slut haha
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

weedguru tom wrote:i have a freind her last name is pronoused morecock, dunno how you spell it, prolly liek that shes a slut haha
I know a girl called Natalie Adcock. She looks like she used to be a man as well!
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i know a allcock to haha
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

i know someone with a last name gaylord, seriously. If my name was that i would have changed it! :?
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

CardHore wrote:i know someone with a last name gaylord, seriously. If my name was that i would have changed it! :?
I know a guy who's first name is Gay. I think he might spell it different though.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
User avatar
TheNthDimension
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: Behind you...
Contact:

Post by TheNthDimension »

Just dropping by to apologise for doing what others have obviously done before.
And I know of two completely unrelated people called Richard Head (Dick Head). How could anybody do that to their children?
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010015.JPG[/img]
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
Beldin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm
Contact:

Post by Beldin »

One of the local doctor's names is "Pocock" (pronounced "pull-cock").
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Haha, my brother's widow's maiden name was Cockburn... (pronounced Co-burn, of course). Karen Cockburn. Haha!
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Propaganda
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:51 pm
Contact:

Post by Propaganda »

Everytime I look at the weed in Caro's sig, I get a hand cramp.

Ok, Ok.. I'm done :roll:
I don't lack inspiration... I lack talent.
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

i always wave my mouse pointer round and round it for some no reason.

i also know someone called richard head to lol :lol:
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users