To Infinity and Beyond

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 am
Location: ..not home.
Contact:

Re: To Infinity and Beyond

Post by omnific.dc »

Numbers confuse me...
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: To Infinity and Beyond

Post by AbbyRoad »

me too
Image
leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 457
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:33 pm
Location: Co. Antrim
Contact:

Re: To Infinity and Beyond

Post by leprechaun »

me three
Four star familiar.

Image
User avatar
omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 am
Location: ..not home.
Contact:

Re: To Infinity and Beyond

Post by omnific.dc »

Dont think I'm smart enough for this..
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: To Infinity and Beyond

Post by Ikku »

I agree.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: To Infinity and Beyond

Post by Weedguru Higher »

omnific.dc wrote:Dont think I'm smart enough for this..
ikku wrote: I agree.
:rofl:

Ouch!
Image
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: To Infinity and Beyond

Post by AbbyRoad »

ya man

sticks and stones my break my bones
but words shall forever taunt me

:P
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users