Human growth hormone

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Ricardo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:58 am
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by Ricardo »

I'm pretty good on my diet I cut out a lot of processed foods and artificial sugars fats along with other things and I have a small meal every 3 to 4 hours to keep my metabolism running... its been hard for me to loose weight because of the amount of work I do add a weigh lifting regemin to 8+ hours of manual labor aling withe the added stress of it all and a shitty metabolism from being a fattass for the most part of my childhood.. I know all about working out I have lost a considerable amount of weight since I first started working out about 2 years ago... I'm all about self control and discipline I don't see me taking hgh as a "cheat" its just a other supplement just like people take advantage of protien creatine caffiene ephedrine test I'm still putting in the hard work.. if hgh is going to help me then so be it I don't care if u consider it cheating because in the end ill have a six pack like u and nobody would b able to tell the difference how I achieved those results.. it'll only matter that I am a lighter more shapely more confident and most importantly HAPPIER individual. Plus ill have superpowers like ademantium bones
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by Ikku »

Haha, I don't think you need to go to steroids or HGH until you've exhausted the safe more reliable alternatives out there. If you want ephedrine at the pharmacy for an ECA stack ask for bronkaid, they keep it behind the counter because it is used to make speed. You might have to sign a waver but you aren't doing anything illegal with it so don't worry about it.

Also you said you're good on your diet but really work on that shit man. That's the key. No alcohol, which is the hardest part for me. You should not be eating anything from restaurants ever, especially fast food ones, but don't even be eating Subway for lunch. Once in a while is OK, but 99% of your food needs to be from the grocery store so you can precisely monitor it.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by cutthecashflow »

Apparently Roger Clemens thought it was just another substance as well. :roll:
Get busy living or get busy dying.
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by JokersAce »

Ricardo must be the smartest bot to grace these forums.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
Ricardo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:58 am
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by Ricardo »

Yea I've been eating pretty good my diet isn't perfect but its also not completely unhealthy... for tge most part it consists of eggs and eggwhites oatmeal fruits and vegetables small amount of peanuts and other miscellaneous things. for dinner I usually have a piece of steak or chicken either with pasta or vegetables or rice . Pre and post workout I always have a protien shake. I alsi substitute protien for foods on days when I'm sore or feel like I am lacking protien... I always try to watch. My carb salt butter and fat intake along with sugars too even from fruits too many sugars is bad like say with watermelon... I think if u have too mqny sugars and don't work out tge sugars are converted to fat and stored... I've been doing a lot of muscle confusion training like isolating chest hard and heavy on Monday then light weight and plenty of reps curcuit on Thursday.. alcohol isn't a big concern for me as I've never got into a bad habit with It, i mostly just drink water... the inly real limiting factor I have at thismoment is weed as it gives me the munchies but even then I still control my eating to a certainn extent by filling up on water.. I don't eat out much at all anymore that habit is just too expensive for my current lifestyle(unemployed).. I have the occasional cheat meal but that's about it. I don't watch baseball so what's the deal with roger? I'm not a bot and ill prove it!!!!
Ricardo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:58 am
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by Ricardo »

Image
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

Dude, you could get rid of that excess chub of yours by jogging regularly, eating properly and making sure you maintain the diet and exercise plan.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by Ikku »

Yea I think you really need a personal trainer in the gym with you and maybe even see a nutritionist. For one thing, you shouldn't be eating pasta or rice at dinner, your dinner should be low carb, small piece of meat (most people don't know serving sizes, you want maybe like 4-6oz of chicken at most) and lots of veggies to fill you up. That's how my diet is set up, you start the day with plenty of healthy carbs (cereal or oatmeal, I like Kashi cereal cause it has a good bit of protein as well), and each meal should have progressively fewer carbs. Maybe a pasta or rice dish at lunch but for dinner you should have chicken and veggies or fish n veggies or something like that.

Breakfast: Cereal + protein shake (or oatmeal with protein powder in it, or Kashi cereal)
Snack: 1-2 pieces of fruit
Lunch: Turkey sandwich + fruit
Snack: Mixed nuts
Post workout shake
Dinner: Chicken breast + broccoli

Sandwich should have mustard, not mayo. Can substitute with tuna, chicken salad, or PBJ. My breakfast is usually the same every day though, and dinner I rotate between a few other dishes that take some time to prepare, but usually I just throw a piece of meat on the George Foreman and boil some veggies.

I know we're way off topic and you don't want us critiquing your diet and exercise plan, but I really don't think HGH is for people like you. HGH and steroids in general are for people that are already in good shape and want to push it even further, or for people who used to be in really good shape but are too old to perform as well as they used to. Maybe you could post up your exercise routine for critique? I think the two key issues for you are diet and cardio. You should be doing at least 30 minutes of cardio several times a week. Work your way up to 45-60 minutes and you'll be golden.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by cutthecashflow »

Roger Clemens was indicted by a federal grand jury for lying about the use of hgh, which baseball considers to be cheating by the way, as do I. If your interested do an internet search for eternal beach body by men's fitness. It is a twelve week program that I've used a couple of times with great results. Do cardio on days between lifting, varying your cardio every other day resistance-such as cycling-, sprint intervals, and long distance). In no time your metabolism will be jump started and I can guarantee a loss of weight. Ikku has the right idea about nutrition. Keep at it man it takes time and effort staying in a routine isn't hard, starting a routine is. Hope all works out for ya.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Ricardo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:58 am
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by Ricardo »

Yea ur right about the diet as I've stated I do try to watch my carb intake but I can't cut myself off comepletely seeing as I need not only protien but carbs to replenish my muscles. The majority of the carbs I eat are during lunch ill have either a small portion of rice or pasta with some kind of meat in it. Dinner I lean towards veggies n fruits. I always eat healthy in the morning that's tge biggest issue I see a lot of people have. If u eat shit in the morning ur gonna b riding an insulin spike all througgout ur day and that will definitely not help with ur cravings.

Well I'm not only taking it for weight loss I also want it to help heal my previous injuries like tendonitis to my shoulders and a more severe tendon injury to my knee... ivr been able to strengthen my injuries through proper exercise but I still think hgh can do a lot for me.

Itry not to keep a "set" workout program seeing as that's the easiest way to plateu but I do workout every muscle part at least 1 or 2 times per week with 2 days rest in between the same muscle group. And I rest on sundays. here's an example of what me week looks like

Mon chest triceps biceps abs curcuit..30 mins cardio
Tue back lower back abs heavy lifts.. sprints
Wed legs shoulders calves curcuit 30 min cardio
Thur chest tricep abs heavy.. 30 min cardio
fri back bis abs curcuit.. sprints
Sat legs abs calves curcuit... 30 min cardio

My diet goes somewhat like this
Oatmeal
pbj or ham n cheese sammich with hot sauce fir flavor or fruits veggies
Chicken w pasta or rice or oatmeal
Protien shake
(Workout)
Protien shake banana n 12 nuts
Hardbouled eggs or fried eggs .. 2egg whites per 1 yolk (that means I throw away yol for 2 out of 3 eggs)
Protien shake
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by Ikku »

Personally (and a lot of people will disagree with me) you don't need to be isolating and thinking about your workout in terms of "muscle groups". Isolated tricep/bicep work doesn't really do that much for you, it might make sense for bodybuilders who have specific body part size goals, but your goal is just fitness so stop paying attention to that bodybuilding stuff, you're clearly no bodybuilder. You should be doing more compound exercises and doing them HEAVY. I used to isolate triceps and biceps but you end up subconsciously holding back from your main lifts. When's the last time your triceps and biceps have grown anyway? They will grow from your main exercises (presses and rows), your bigger muscles end up being the limiting factor really since your smaller muscles won't grow out of proportion to those around them.

Focus more on performing the natural muscle movements at each of your joints. Break your workout down by type of movement you are training. This is what athletes do, think of it as pushes and pulls in different directions. Also be sure to change up your sets/reps, each time I go to do a specific workout I change between 3 sets of 15, 4 sets of ten, and 5 sets of 5, the shorter the set the heavier I push it.

Also you're lifting way too many days of the week, I don't see much point in lifting more than 4 days a week. You build muscle between workouts, not during them, you need to give yourself more rest. Otherwise, if you're really doing the workouts as you say and really eating the way you say you are, there's no reason you are not already fit or on the way. You are either cheating somewhere or not working hard and heavy enough. I highly suggest coming up with a set workout plan even though you don't seem to want to. You should change to a new program every month or so anyway, but you need a program or you can't track progress and you should make progress every time you step in the gym.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Ricardo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:58 am
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by Ricardo »

I isolate bodyparts to split my training that way I cn work out my whole body more extensively as opposed to working out chest back and legs all in one day, which would exhaust my body to the limit and impede it from recovering in time for the next workout. It is important to go hard and heavy but it is also important to switch it up and do lightweight lots of reps to further confuse the muscle and shock it into growth. I switch my set ranges and reps every set and everyday so there's no worry there. I'm not a bodybiulder but I take after them seeing as they are experts in cutting weight and trimming their waist lines.

I workout 6 days a week because I can. 2 days of rest in between workouts of the same muscle group is enough for me so I do it.. plus working out 6 days a week burns more calories and fat than 4 days a week.

I know recovery is just as important as the workout but even if I haven't recovered completely its not such a bad idea to workout again.Doing so is called muscle gene stimulus or sometbing like that it forces ur muscles to pump more growth hormones into ur muscle so instead of having the 100% of natural growth hormone ur blood stream usually produces, u can add new blood into the muscle to make it 120% gh comparitive to the original gh u started with. I don't do this all the time its just another way to shock the muscle.

The reason I'm still fat is in fact because of cheating when I had a job the demand on my body and the stress from working along with bad habits made me skip meals overeat or skip workouts. Now that I'm unemployed I can focus more on myself and for the most part I have been doing a lot better than before. Working out 6 times a week cardio and interval training and much better eating habits.
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by Ikku »

Yeah I had to assume your weight is due to cheating. I feel like if you're doing all you say you're doing, there's no way you won't lose the weight. And if you've stopped cheating and are making progress then why would you want to add HGH to the mix? Let your body reach its natural limits at least. That shit just will not be good for you man, you aren't the type of person who needs steroids or anything like that. Just a little bit of research on HGH in particular: it will raise your cholesterol (heart attack), I don't think it will cause cancer but it will cause already existing tumors to grow, it will increase your risk of diabetes, and then there's the usual steroid type side effects to watch out for. Just ask yourself if you're working hard enough and if this risk is worth the possible benefits (there's not even a guarantee you will get the results you want). I don't think it is.

Also, your last post was defending your workout routine as opposed to actually considering my advice. I just have one question for you...is that current program really working for you? You're vehemently defending it as if it's the mother of all workouts and I'm just wrong, but you don't seem to be happy with the results. Try something different. Stop following all the bodybuilders, those routines and programs are for someone who's already in really good shape. I think you should be doing less lifting and more cardio, and your lifting workout should be less isolation and more compound movements. I would recommend perhaps a 2 day split, one day for upper body (movements at the shoulder joint - bench, rows, lats) and one day for lower body (movements at the hips and knees - squats, deadlifts, lunges). Don't worry about your smaller muscles like your arms and your calves and your traps, those will grow in proportion to your larger muscles like your chest and back and shoulders. You're going to subconsciously hold back effort on your big lifts (the important ones) to save energy for biceps curls or triceps pushdowns or some equally useless exercise. The curl is not a natural movement, there's not really a day to day use for being able to curl a lot of weight. The biceps is meant to assist in pulling exercises with your back. Use your muscles the way they are designed to be used and you'll be surprised at how quickly you gain strength in those movements.

End rant, take it or leave it.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Ricardo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:58 am
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by Ricardo »

Yea I'm a big Fat cheater... everyone has tgeir faults I'm not saying I dont. my problem is that I loose weight then gain n loose n gain I've been able to successfully cut down from 230 pounds plus to 205 in the past but then I lost motivation and gained it back. I want to add hgh because it might help with my injuries n other stuff sure there are side effects but from what I've read that's mostly in cases of overuse.. I am willing to take that risk I'm no bodybuulder or footbwll player I don't have a pituitary gland issue or stunted growth but I really don't think hgh is for any 1 type of person I think anyone can benefit from it.

I'm not trying to put u down or anything man and I'm sorry if I'm upsetting u.. I tend to di that a lot.I'm sure the workouts u do hqve a tremendous effect on ur physique. I mean any workout works as long as u put ur heart and soul into it. I don't think there's any 1 way to loose weight I'm just doing what works for me. I am happy with the way I'm progressing as of now. I just don't know of any other way. In the past I have tried a shit load of cardio to no avail. I read in an article excessive cardio actually causes weight gain, also weight lifting for an hour burns more calories than cardio for an hour. That's just from what I remember so don't take anything I say to heart.. really the only way I've been able to loose weight id through bodybiulding so that's what I stick to. That doesn't mean I don't add cardio to my routines tho.. I think its very important actually, u gotta sweat afterall. Sure there isn't any benefit to having big arms the only reason I try to get big is because it helps with my self esteem and general mood.I isolate because its a good workout even if I get sore I try to not hold back.. I don't mind the soreness it gives me motivation to get the bodypart I'm working out sore too.

I got tge hgh yesterday and now I'm just going to do a lot of research and go talk to a doctor before I start. The brand is called nipertropin. 191 amino acid formula. Which is cinsidered synthetic hgh. Ill post a pic of it.
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by pkkupo »

I used to use this stuff when I was in a workout rut. It's better than caffeine, (but there is caffeine in it) it makes you want to lift things and keep on lifting things, and it suppresses your appetite. (but doesn't completely kill it like adderall or other speed type things might)

http://www.gnc.com/family/index.jsp?cat ... 5206271404
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users