Page 2 of 2
Re: Zeitgeist
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:41 pm
by cutthecashflow
A few schizotypals on the board eh.
Re: Zeitgeist
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:32 pm
by JokersAce
Such videos tend to make interesting point at times, but anything with creepy music is not to be trusted. I remember watching the Federal Reserve part of the movie... it was as if they were reading a publication by the FRS itself except take out a few details, read in a doomful tone, along with the music....and you got yourself a legion of anti Federal Reserve ignoramuses. The power of pathos cannot be underestimated.
Re: Zeitgeist
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:45 am
by AbbyRoad
cutthecashflow wrote:A few schizotypals on the board eh.
this is me playing the worlds smallest violin

Re: Zeitgeist
Posted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:44 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
cutthecashflow wrote:A few schizotypals on the board eh.
Correctamundo...
Re: Zeitgeist
Posted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:35 am
by SpRi7e
I can't relate to what you're saying at all..but when can I (hehe), so I'll just agree to disagree. Now I'm going to sit at home for a few days and disprove the disproved videos of Zeitgeist.
wink wink, nudge nudge

Re: Zeitgeist
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:00 am
by JokersAce
Yeah well I'm gonna disprove the evidence that you're disproving a disprovement that has already been proved to be undisprovable.