The big test is tomorrow

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

TmD
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 571
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Re: The big test is tomorrow

Post by TmD »

Gorecore wrote:Believe it or not, it's just a warehouse job picking orders for our telephone company.
Thats sounds easy enough, but how come you quit smoking for such a long period of time?
Usually anyone can test clear within 30 days or less depending on your habits.
:bonghit:
Fresh till Death
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: The big test is tomorrow

Post by Gorecore »

I guess I just wanted to play it safe, man.

I think I grew kind of tired of smoking daily, so I decided to give it up. I don't think I'll ever completely give it up though. I find myself not as interested in toking anymore. Not sure why.
Image
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: The big test is tomorrow

Post by Ikku »

Yea same here Gore. Sometimes when I'm trashed I'll have the desire for a toke but since I don't keep green around, I usually just go without. It's nice on occasion but I smoke maybe once a month. Boy is it cheap that way!
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: The big test is tomorrow

Post by Gorecore »

I found myself outside having a stone cold sober smoke break while playing inFAMOUS on my PS3. I whispered out loud to no one, "Man, it'd be nice to have a gram right now." Then I shrugged my shoulders to the empty backyard, butted my smoke, and went back inside to resume gaming.

It kind of feels nice to know I've reached a point where I don't "HAVE" to get high. If it happens, it happens. I hated feeling 'fiendish'...calling anyone and everyone to score some green. Scraping resin. Scouring the carpet in my 'busting up' area for scraps. Anything to get a buzz.

Hell, I'm not even drinking this weekend...something I've been doing every weekend without fail for the last few months. I decided to stay home this weekend. I've spent every weekend with my girlfriend since we started dating in February. It's kind of nice to take a break from it all and do absolutely nothing!
Image
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: The big test is tomorrow

Post by AbbyRoad »

im realizing right now my version of fiending is much different from you guys.

abby has no weed and really wants to get high. goes online asks male friends if they have weed. if they say yes ask if they wanna chill. problem "usually" solved.

the benefit of being a female blunt predator :)
Image
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: The big test is tomorrow

Post by Gorecore »

If I had sexy boobs (and not just man-boobs) and a juicy snizz, I'm sure I could get weed whenever I wanted! :)

Maybe I should start rockin' a halter top and pushing my cleavage together to see if that gets me any free weed!
Image
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: The big test is tomorrow

Post by pkkupo »

Juicy snizz....... I think I need to write a song......
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users