How's everyone, i'm hungover as hell from last night :/
the new Wiz Khalifa smokers kit ?
Moderator: Moderators
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: the new Wiz Khalifa smokers kit ?
Bevsta, best to ask those questions in the Herbal consumption forum, we've been having a lot of spammers lately so best to make clear that you're just a normal member 
How's everyone, i'm hungover as hell from last night :/
How's everyone, i'm hungover as hell from last night :/
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: the new Wiz Khalifa smokers kit ?
I'm not your bro, buddy.Bevsta123 wrote:yeah that's him, it's the only song youv herd by him cause u dont search for his music broandriaSRH wrote:Does Wiz Khalifa do that "Black and Yellow" song? That's the only one I've heard by him..so he can't be all that great
Perhaps. I work at a Hot Topic-esqe store. So maybe so.SToNeR ChRiS wrote:Wiz Khalifa is the shit... just my opinion. I was never really into him but he's grown on me within the past year. And Snoop is a legend... So many haters when it comes to rap artists.
Also, Rolling Papers is Wiz Khalifa's newest album. I'm not sure where you work but maybe he was asking about that?andriaSRH wrote:Some dude came into my job and asked if we had "Wiz Khalifa "rolling papers. I gave him a stupid look, told him no and that he should just go to gas station for regular rolling papers.Probably not though because the dude would have been like "what??" in response to you.
I can just imagine what that guy was thinking when I told him to go the gas station for a CD lol.
"Nah man we don't have it. You should go to the gas station and pick up the cd "Regular rolling papers" ya dig? It's the generic cd by Miz Kalcutta."
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users