Page 2 of 2

Re: ATTN EVERYONE

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:42 pm
by cutthecashflow
That fucking sucks.

Re: ATTN EVERYONE

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:35 am
by Bubbles
Weedguru Higher wrote:I' m sure he'll change his cell number soon if people really do this

(267) 255-2542

Metro Area: Greater Philadelphia/Delaware Valley (Delaware County)

Type of phone:
Cell Phone
Most likely location(s):
1. Philadelphia, PA

The story is here...

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.d ... /911170324

He ratted you out but got himself caught too? That was bright...

And here's Blair Michael Gower

http://www.esuwarriors.com/roster.aspx? ... h=football

His defense attorney is Fioravanti Jr.

http://local.yahoo.com/info-12201055-fi ... -levittown
oh thats creepy man, this is some google page 5 shit.

Re: ATTN EVERYONE

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:35 am
by Weedguru Higher
^ Hehe....actually it's all page 1 and 2

Gotta love the power of google!

I shoulda become a private detective

Re: ATTN EVERYONE

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:48 pm
by wgToonces
I'm sure shit will work out itsself out man. I do know if this "textbomb" site you can go to to flood his inbox with dumb text messages. Even if he deletes them all they still keep flooding in for days :)

http://www.clamtxt.com


Enjoy

Re: ATTN EVERYONE

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:01 pm
by tweedos
I called it, he answered and so I just started playing some UK Grime down the phone.

He actually listened for half a minute haha

Re: ATTN EVERYONE

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:08 pm
by tweedos
50 seconds!

I guess he likes the theme tune to Fresh Prince