Page 2 of 2
Re: Dont Talk About Religion
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:31 pm
by emilyblunt
Religion and politics are the worst topics ever when your talking to fellow stoned people. It will lead to quarrels and fights. Sometimes, it bores the hell out of me. So whenever my high friends talk about that stuff, I just go away and do my own thing or I just sit in the couch and sleep. Whatever goes.
Re: Dont Talk About Religion
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:37 pm
by AbbyRoad
i think conflict can have many positive effects.
sometimes the heated "debates" that come from discussing religion or politics can lead to learning new interesting facets of our friends personalities.
basically learning new things about the human condition intrigues me to no end
Re: Dont Talk About Religion
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:45 am
by greensp4rker
you know whats funny is, i'm an atheist. then i started smoking and much later found out that most of the people i smoked with were also atheists. what a coincidence

Re: Dont Talk About Religion
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:10 pm
by omnific.dc
Wow. You know I started out Buddhist then moved to Australia and now I'm a Mormon. Didn't get brainwashed thankfully. Still am a Buddhist, got a Thai-Bali tattoo on my back. And now I'm an athiest.
When high don't even talk about religion and politics. It's boring.
Re: Dont Talk About Religion
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:48 pm
by Ikku
Religion and politics are definitely NOT boring if you are over the age of 18. The reason you don't talk about them in polite company is because you WILL step on toes. Politics a bit moreso than religion but it's still not a good conversation piece unless people are extremely open minded.
Re: Dont Talk About Religion
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:52 pm
by leprechaun
omnific.dc wrote:...and now I'm a Mormon... Still am a Buddhist... And now I'm an athiest...
Talk, don't shout. Debate, don't argue....... sorted.
Re: Dont Talk About Religion
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 pm
by omnific.dc
I was led that way..
Re: Dont Talk About Religion
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:23 pm
by omnific.dc
I mis-spoke, it's not boring; but when ya chopped up things could get dangerous or boring.