Page 2 of 2

Re: Teh gross

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:06 pm
by leprechaun
thats horrible, i have to work with a circular saw myself, although its used to cut ham, not anything too major like, one poor girl was unfortunate enough to get little nick a while ago but it was no where near as bad as that. morphine is awesome tho' i remember the first time i had it, when i was a child getting my tonsils out. i just lay back and thought how funny it was that the ceiling was shaped into squares, like the ones in school, silly squares. then i turned around to mummy and asked her if this is what drugs are like before drifting off into a deep sleep. it was only years later that my mum reminded me of saying that too her, i guess this is when suspicions of my weed smoking started to take toll.

Re: Teh gross

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:26 am
by pkkupo
Haha^ yea man morphine is quite nice. Even taking into account the finger pain, I've never been more comfortable in my entire life. My mom was right next to me asking how I felt while grinning ear to ear. I probably looked like a rapturous bloody mess. haha.
Weedguru Higher wrote:
pkkupo wrote:^lol. Even not being left handed, it's ridiculous how I realized how much I need that shit.... Beat off with lefty as well... It's ridiculous how the tip of one finger can render your entire arm useless.... Nail is def fucked... Should fall off pretty soon.
I know what you mean man..I fractured the very tip of my a finger on my left hand and sprained the first joint near the tip this summer. I suffered for several weeks....kept fucking banging it and knocking it everywhere and it hurt like a motherfucker. Instinct always made me try to type with it even with a fucking splint on...my fingers would just type by themselves even though I told them not too lol

Right? It's also ridiculous how much we probably bash our healthy hands against shit and don't usually care to notice... Clumsy fuckers...

Re: Teh gross

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:12 am
by JokersAce
Morphine is great.

Re: Teh gross

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:00 pm
by cutthecashflow
I like the feeling I get when I come right out of surgery, stoned to the max.

Re: Teh gross

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:49 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Now, now ctcf you better stop swallowing objects that need to be surgically removed just so you can get stoned :P

Re: Teh gross

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:54 am
by cutthecashflow
Ill try, but I cannot promise anything.