Page 2 of 2
Re: what do people think about NJ being so strict?
Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:53 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
if anything NJ is trying to be NY but fails miserably.
Well, I got that from How I met your mother...
Re: what do people think about NJ being so strict?
Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:03 pm
by cutthecashflow
SpRi7e wrote:so who's watching the south park episode about jersey?
Haha, that was actually pretty good. "Fuck New Jersey".
Anyway, god or some greater power should just snub New Jersey out with the end of a ciggarette butt.
Re: what do people think about NJ being so strict?
Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:07 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
Why is NJ so hated ?
As i said before, in How I met your mother they really loathe the place, and anyone coming from it, but what's the history there?
Re: what do people think about NJ being so strict?
Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:28 pm
by Bubbles
Its a Jersey thing.