what do people think about NJ being so strict?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: what do people think about NJ being so strict?

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

if anything NJ is trying to be NY but fails miserably.


Well, I got that from How I met your mother...
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: what do people think about NJ being so strict?

Post by cutthecashflow »

SpRi7e wrote:so who's watching the south park episode about jersey?

Haha, that was actually pretty good. "Fuck New Jersey".

Anyway, god or some greater power should just snub New Jersey out with the end of a ciggarette butt.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: what do people think about NJ being so strict?

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Why is NJ so hated ? :D

As i said before, in How I met your mother they really loathe the place, and anyone coming from it, but what's the history there?
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: what do people think about NJ being so strict?

Post by Bubbles »

Its a Jersey thing.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users