Crazy Lottery Win Plans?
Moderator: Moderators
-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: Crazy Lottery Win Plans?
I'd break the law a lot more than I do now because I just don't give a fuck. 
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Crazy Lottery Win Plans?
^ Your winnings could then be used to pay bond, the lawyer, and the fines...oh and of course it might come in handy for buying snacks and cigs in the prison store too

-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: Crazy Lottery Win Plans?
A small cost for a short period of true freedom.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Crazy Lottery Win Plans?
I bought a ticket for tonights Lotto Max. 50 million is the jackpot along with something like 49 draws for 1 million each.
God, if I won 50 million, I'd probably give away at least half of it.
God, if I won 50 million, I'd probably give away at least half of it.

- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
Re: Crazy Lottery Win Plans?
Yeah I know, but it's a good office space quote. I'm guessing a couple grand should be enough to bed two random hotties and have an awesome fucking night. When I'm banking I'll try it out and let you guys know if it worksandriaSRH wrote:You probably don't need millions of dollars to do that..just saying.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Crazy Lottery Win Plans?
Fuck yea man.JokersAce wrote:I'd break the law a lot more than I do now because I just don't give a fuck.
If all those whores in hollywood can do it why can't we? haha.
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: Crazy Lottery Win Plans?
I am shit with cash, but well above average with numbers, so I would likely invest half my $ haul in order to ensure a steady return of interest for the rest of my life. SO lets say, i have 10 million to begin with. 5 million to various investments. leaving me 5million to play with. Easily enough to buy entry into this country for several of my brethren in england. Perhaps also my sage/father/brother/ex gangster/rastafarian/buddhist/catholic italian mate Mario...Thinking this through more properly, I would be more likely to purchase a delapidated property in the South of Italy. Then pay my Building orientated tradesmen brothers to build me a mansion. Next. Create my own publishing house to spread my wordsmithery wares the world over. Use the clout of my financial potency to seek out fellow vicious wealthy do-gooders, and together lay the foundation of a The Good Guys. An organization truly dedicated to equality and protecting the vulnerable. Like the UN, but actually with substance. We could start off small time. I know many people in england who are righteous and can fight to the death with pleasure. Why not group them together, and direct their love of violence, into the Right direction, which would be, against those who use violence to abuse the liberty of others. Once that move is made, they lose their Right to Liberty, and when the police cannot deal with such scum, thats where The Good Guys come in. With the Right funding and agreements in place, The Good Guys can aim globally. Like 'neighbourhood watch' with weapons...with my riches and the riches and connexions afforded me through my altruistic enterprise, we will have the finest lawyers, and if all goes to plan, the government will agree to give me the scope of state authorized policing. Its time to reclaim the fucking streets, through force. Fire can only be fought with Fire, not well meaning, but sorely useless Pacifism. Once england is secure, we move onto SUdan, then Somalia, then add connections with Chavez and Medvedev...and Morales. Im happy to leave Cameron in charge of england, as long as he allows me a lengthy leash in regards to my Ridding The Streets Of Fear and Scum routine. Chavez would find me wholesome, and I would support, with troops and money, his socialist revolution in south america. Medvedev may be more problematic. Merely a hurdle. By this point my printing press would have a growing stranglehold on America. And with this strangehold, an increased exposure value to americans....explaining to them, how they have been defrauded. How their black messiah is actually, in leagues with the same people who put and kept bush into power. I would propose and advertise a coalition party containing Clooney, Cusack, Penn, Depp and Chomsky. Leaving ALL ultimate decision making authority with Chomsky, or when he expires from this realm, in the hands of a man HE nominates.
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Crazy Lottery Win Plans?
Mr. Skunky, I love the idea of this thread. Nice job 
Anyways, as for me. The 6/49 Lottery here is probably something like $40 Mil ? So if I had that cash, I would Bank/Invest a couple Mil, put about 10 Mil towards family and friends (probably overkill, but whatever Im the giving type), And use a couple Mil for a bunch of cars that Ive had my eye on for the last couple years, will probably need to get a new multi-door garage for all those cars too, so theres some money as well.
And for whatever I had left from my 'Cars and Garage' Fund, I would fly me and some close friends around the world on a luxurious vacation !
Anyways, as for me. The 6/49 Lottery here is probably something like $40 Mil ? So if I had that cash, I would Bank/Invest a couple Mil, put about 10 Mil towards family and friends (probably overkill, but whatever Im the giving type), And use a couple Mil for a bunch of cars that Ive had my eye on for the last couple years, will probably need to get a new multi-door garage for all those cars too, so theres some money as well.
And for whatever I had left from my 'Cars and Garage' Fund, I would fly me and some close friends around the world on a luxurious vacation !
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Crazy Lottery Win Plans?
^ i thought they killed the 6/49 for the lotto max or something along those lines?

-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Crazy Lottery Win Plans?
Nope, Im still able to buy 6/49 tickets
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Crazy Lottery Win Plans?
No, they killed the Lotto Super 7 and brought in Lotto Max. Basically the same deal as Super 7. Draws on Fridays. Pick 7 numbers and the computer insta-picks 14 more numbers for you. Only it's more expensive. $5.00 for 3 lines.Bubbles wrote:^ i thought they killed the 6/49 for the lotto max or something along those lines?

-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Crazy Lottery Win Plans?
ahhh that makes sense, haha. my parents always buy a bunch of tickets just in case but personally id rather just buy them old scratch n wins cause theyre just fun.Gorecore wrote:No, they killed the Lotto Super 7 and brought in Lotto Max. Basically the same deal as Super 7. Draws on Fridays. Pick 7 numbers and the computer insta-picks 14 more numbers for you. Only it's more expensive. $5.00 for 3 lines.Bubbles wrote:^ i thought they killed the 6/49 for the lotto max or something along those lines?

-
TmD
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
- Location: SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Crazy Lottery Win Plans?
I buy a sick house for partys...the only purpose is for partys and another house for living and a 3rd pimp house only to fuck bitches in. id buy a pound of dank bud and give it to all my buds to show them i got love. id buy boats for the river, trucks race cars and dirtbikes, also a sick toy hauler trailer for the desert and dunes =). Every weekend would be a sick invite only party where shit just flat out goes down every fucking weekend 52 weeks a year. Id gamble ..alot and take friends with me, the way i go out is with a strech lemo so when they see me rollin they know shit is ON! there a million things i can say but you get the idea id just be the most chill down millionaire.
Fresh till Death
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users