Page 2 of 2

Re: ATTN: Nutter...

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:03 pm
by SToNeR ChRiS
qwertyuiop wrote:what about unicycling? I can do that all day baked as fuck.
Juggle on your unicycle and you'll be a shoe in for victory.

Re: ATTN: Nutter...

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:45 pm
by andriaSRH
The unicyle has to be covered in bees.

Re: ATTN: Nutter...

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:11 pm
by Bubbles
andriaSRH wrote:The unicyle has to be covered in bees.
this sounds possible...

Re: ATTN: Nutter...

Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:35 am
by Certified-Nutter
man unicycling is fucking hard
i tried to learn it, failed... over and over again

the very idea of staying balanced on a single wheel escapes me, the guy who tried to teach me tho was crazy, he would ride his around everywhere, even down fucking steps!

truly was a sight to behold... anywho, shud get my new devil sticks soon.... i just realised it has been about a year since i last picked up a set

Re: ATTN: Nutter...

Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:09 am
by pkkupo
Yeah man, get them stix goin!

Qwertyuiop, unicycling is perfect. Lets see it. I'd say smoking while on a unicycle is pretty good talent...

Saturday I'll make my hooping/juggling vid if I remember. I'll even write it down... I used to be pretty nasty with the D stix as well. I'll try to find my old ones... Probably at my parents house...

Re: ATTN: Nutter...

Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:57 am
by weedguru_waffles
HAHAHA you guys are awesome!! :)

I can't juggle either though. I've tried and tried soo many times.. I guess I'm just not meant to juggle. lol. I can ride a very very very small bike though.. I must say it's not easy trying to pedal on that thing...heh.

Re: ATTN: Nutter...

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:02 am
by qwertyuiop
I'll post a video sometime but I'm not sure if it'll even look cool. All the ones I've taken by holdin a camera while riding make it look like I'm wobbling around like a dumbass.