Bucket list?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Bucket list?

Post by andriaSRH »

pkkupo wrote:^I think Andria has the right idea here with the specificness... That does sound pretty cool.. -1 guy +1 girl or course... I think I'd like to do it sober actually...
Right? Drugs would ruin it...good drugs at least.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Bucket list?

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

- Live and Work in North America.
- See an NBA Finals Series.
- See the Spa, Monaco, and German F1 GP in person.
- See Incan and Mayan Ruins
- Own my own business
- Collect Art
woah
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Re: Bucket list?

Post by JokersAce »

-Sky dive on a very clear night while candyflipping.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Bucket list?

Post by andriaSRH »

Have sex on top of a really tall building in New York city ..or maybe Tokyo...at night when the city is illuminated by neon lights...on E. :3
Blunt Docta
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 850
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 2:31 am
Location: Cloud 9
Contact:

Re: Bucket list?

Post by Blunt Docta »

JokersAce wrote:-Sky dive on a very clear night while candyflipping.
dudeee i would have a heart attack or some shit lmao
Image
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Re: Bucket list?

Post by JokersAce »

andriaSRH wrote:Have sex on top of a really tall building in New York city ..or maybe Tokyo...at night when the city is illuminated by neon lights...on E. :3
Post Edit:
-Sky dive on a very clear night while candyflipping and having sex.
;)
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Re: Bucket list?

Post by Funk Doctor »

andriaSRH wrote:Have a threesome with a chick and a dude on top of a mountain during the aurora borealis.
Did I ever mention my girlfriend is a bit freaky? (Y)

My list...

-Become a millionaire
-Go into space
-Learn a new language
-Visit every continent including Antarctica
-Puff a joint on my death bed
-Crash somebody's wedding
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Re: Bucket list?

Post by JokersAce »

I've crashed someone's wedding by getting into a fight with the bandmembers. :lol:
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Bucket list?

Post by Bubbles »

JokersAce wrote:I've crashed someone's wedding by getting into a fight with the bandmembers. :lol:
:rofl: (Y)
Image
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Bucket list?

Post by andriaSRH »

Get into a fight and win.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Bucket list?

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

JokersAce wrote:I've crashed someone's wedding by getting into a fight with the bandmembers. :lol:

haha, so did anyone ever invite you to another marriage? :')
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Blunt Docta
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 850
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 2:31 am
Location: Cloud 9
Contact:

Re: Bucket list?

Post by Blunt Docta »

go to space , and smoke outside of the ship somehow, if not smoke a blunt floating around inside
Image
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Bucket list?

Post by wgToonces »

I want to know the date of my death (I know it's not really possible) but if I did, a few weeks before I died I'd just go nuts with DMT, LSD and mushrooms and just have intense out of body experiences and become one with the true universe.

I wouldn't want to do that if I didn't know the date of my death for fear of going actually overboard in the mind compartment.
:scratchs:
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Bucket list?

Post by Bubbles »

Toonces wrote:I want to know the date of my death (I know it's not really possible) but if I did, a few weeks before I died I'd just go nuts with DMT, LSD and mushrooms and just have intense out of body experiences and become one with the true universe.

I wouldn't want to do that if I didn't know the date of my death for fear of going actually overboard in the mind compartment.
what if i told you that you're going to die on April 4th 2046?
Image
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Bucket list?

Post by wgToonces »

I would...I dunno...What?
:scratchs:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users