Page 2 of 3
Re: What's Your Favorite Soft Drink?
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:27 am
by king
Coke....sprite....dr. pepper....7up....Canada dry ginger ale (for those long nights of munchies and waking up with a stomach ache)......but I try to stay away from sodas and try to drink iced tea....orange is my fav
Re: What's Your Favorite Soft Drink?
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:14 am
by TheStonerOfZelda
Energy drinks, and im sorry, but mountain dew isnt an energy drink :/
I'm talking about rockstar, monster red bull and stuff.
Re: What's Your Favorite Soft Drink?
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:46 am
by Ikku
Nasty man, I used to drink a lot of those back in high school but I can't stomach them anymore. Sugar overload. Even the sugar free ones are too sweet. They upset my stomach something fierce.
I mainly drink Coke Zero or Cherry Coke Zero. Occasionally I'll indulge and get a root beer, I love all kinds of root beer but my favorite is probably Barq's. Or sometimes I indulge in Dr. Pepper, that stuff is like crack.
Re: What's Your Favorite Soft Drink?
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:06 am
by TheStonerOfZelda
Man i'm gonna be needing them alot more. There was a festival at my park on Saturday, got blazed and i went home and fell asleep !
I gotta stay up when getting high
Re: What's Your Favorite Soft Drink?
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:15 am
by Ikku
Yeah weed knocks me out pretty easily, especially when combined with alcohol. I wish I lived somewhere with legal cannabis clubs so I could get a variety of strains and know which ones knock you on your ass and which ones send you flying.
Re: What's Your Favorite Soft Drink?
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:18 am
by TheStonerOfZelda
It's not good is it.
Do you think if you sprinkle coffee on your weed, you get high and caffeine ?
Re: What's Your Favorite Soft Drink?
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:24 am
by Ikku
Haha nah man, I would just drink the coffee. I try to avoid caffeine in general though, I hate coffee and I hate everyone's obsession with it. Sooo nasty and makes me feel like shit.
Re: What's Your Favorite Soft Drink?
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:04 am
by TheStonerOfZelda
Some coffee does taste like dog turd i admit. You should try the stuff from Italy if you get the chance, it's amazing. It's getting harder to get caffeine now. It's either in coffee, soft drinks like coke or energy drinks. Still, energy drinks are the best offfer, they taste amazing. Never go over like 3 cans though in a day, otherwise you would be getting sick and stuff.
Re: What's Your Favorite Soft Drink?
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:25 pm
by JTP
Ikku wrote:Haha nah man, I would just drink the coffee. I try to avoid caffeine in general though, I hate coffee and I hate everyone's obsession with it. Sooo nasty and makes me feel like shit.
Same here. Ever since I tried it as a kid I've gotten sick from it. Just the smell of coffee gives me a headache, it's disgusting. I dropped all caffeine when I realized how badly my addiction was affecting me (staying up for days at a time, constant headaches, constant thirst).
Re: What's Your Favorite Soft Drink?
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:26 pm
by TheStonerOfZelda
Nahh, you just need to put in about 5 teaspoons of sugar tis all

Re: What's Your Favorite Soft Drink?
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:44 pm
by Ikku
I hate super sugary coffee even more. I hate super sugary drinks in general, which is why I can no longer drink those energy drinks I drank when I was younger. They're just fucking nasty.
Re: What's Your Favorite Soft Drink?
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:00 pm
by AbbyRoad
im kinda with you on this ikku. i mostly drink water, and i cant function without my morning coffee. all other beverages are like a special treat on occasion. i hate consuming all those empty calories from the fuckin sugar. and all other artificial crap in most beverages
Re: What's Your Favorite Soft Drink?
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:11 pm
by sugarstalker
I love dr. pepper.
I even found a shop that sells cherry dr. pepper, but it costs 2 bucks for a 0.33L can <,<
Re: What's Your Favorite Soft Drink?
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:23 pm
by blacky0g
cherry coke. but most of the time i just grab a arizona
Re: What's Your Favorite Soft Drink?
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:41 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
I can't answer this question. There are far too many beautiful flavors out there... Dr. Pepper, Coca Cola, Rubicon (Mango, passion fruit or guava. They're all good.), Sunkist Orange or summer fruits, root beer, cream soda, dandelion and burdock.... There are far too many to choose from.
Even so, I do drink water all through the day at work. I have a coffee in the morning, a couple of random fruit juices and a couple more cups of coffee or tea in the evening.