logically wrote:it was 60 USD for 3 grams.... kind of steep.... but not too different from buying dank bud (actually a bit cheaper in my area) and it gets me high like dank bud so i don't mind paying that price...
I can't believe it! (k2)
Moderator: Moderators
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
Re: I can't believe it! (k2)
A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
Re: I can't believe it! (k2)
I'ma step in and help the struggling logically get his logic through. The prices for weed where logically lives are different from the prices where you live flyinhigh. 
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
Re: I can't believe it! (k2)
alright man... i think we are misunderstanding each other...
I have horrible dank hookups where i live
... I can get regs and mids for decent prices but i want to buy "dank bud" i have to spend 60-80 bucks for an eighth
... so its really not a horrible price for how high i got from it. Plus there is the convience of just going to the store and buying it. No calls no worries no waiting....
but i definitely felt "higher" from the k2 than the bud i can get an eighth for 30 bucks
Am i making sense or am i just too far gone for the night
I have horrible dank hookups where i live
but i definitely felt "higher" from the k2 than the bud i can get an eighth for 30 bucks
Am i making sense or am i just too far gone for the night
A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: I can't believe it! (k2)
and i meant that if it cost 60$ for 3 grams, it would be cheaper for me(myself) to just buy an eighth of weed.

-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: I can't believe it! (k2)
PRECISELYDr. Greenthumb wrote:I would definitely try it if I wasn't able to smoke weed. That hasn't been a problem yet
although im not even sure if we can get it here
woah
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: I can't believe it! (k2)
http://www.nutraingredients.com.au/2010 ... -warnings/An herbal product known as “K2,” “spice” or simply “legal pot” is readily available and in high demand in Chicago head shops, despite warnings from health and drug-enforcement officials that smoking the herb may be dangerous.
For now, K2 is completely legal in Illinois. Since about 2006, it has been marketed as either incense or potpourri, but the herbs in the product are sprayed with a synthetic chemical similar to tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, which is found in marijuana. Many say that when K2 is smoked, it’s similar to smoking a joint.
“You have these products that were not meant for human consumption that are being used for human consumption because they reportedly have effects similar to THC,” said Will Taylor, public information officer for the Chicago office of the Drug Enforcement Administration. “Some of it is even more potent than THC. What has happened is a lot of these products aren’t produced in the U.S. but in foreign countries. They’re uncontrolled and unregulated, so they may have unknown effects on the human body.”
Last month, lawmakers in the Illinois House passed legislation that would classify K2 as a controlled substance. That bill awaits Senate approval. Kansas was the first state to ban the product, and Missouri lawmakers are considering a similar prohibition.
“We’ve got to get out ahead of the curve,” said state Rep.Raymond Poe, a Springfield Republican who sponsored the Illinois legislation. “We’re just trying to protect people a little bit against themselves.”
The most common active ingredient in K2, JWH-018, was first synthesized in the 1990s by Clemson University scientist John Huffman. The researcher said he believes the federal government should ban the substance because of the dangers it presents.
Anthony Burda, chief specialist for the Illinois Poison Center, said the center started getting calls about K2 late last year. He said that in the last six to eight weeks, the center has fielded 20 to 30 calls, mostly from emergency room doctors.
Burda said the patients, typically in their late teens or early 20s, experienced anxiety, agitation and nausea and needed four to eight hours to recover.
“We consider it a drug of concern,” said Taylor, of the DEA. “We’re aware that it’s out there and it’s an issue, but at this time we don’t have any regulatory authority over it.”
In Chicago, K2 can be found for about $60 per 3-gram packet. Chicago police say that’s about three times the street value of marijuana.
Via chicagotribune
So they were stoned as fuck
woah
-
TmD
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
- Location: SoCal
- Contact:
Re: I can't believe it! (k2)
hell ya they were.
You can get this online alot cheaper, like the 3 gram pak you can get for 35-40 bucks which is a pretty good deal. Hell i might think about reselling some of this since there seems to be a nice market for it.
You can get this online alot cheaper, like the 3 gram pak you can get for 35-40 bucks which is a pretty good deal. Hell i might think about reselling some of this since there seems to be a nice market for it.
Fresh till Death
-
weedguru_waffles
Re: I can't believe it! (k2)
interesting. Kind of sounds like something my bf was talking about but it's not. He told me there is some legal herbs that a lot of 3rd world countries have to help them relax and get rid of pain. Apparently his buddy ordered some. I've been told it's like having opium and weed and caffeine... it wakes you up, makes you feel more relaxed and gets rid of any pain.
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
Re: I can't believe it! (k2)
Yeah scarf! that big bold part is pretty much what i was saying... it would be easy for people with no experience with pot who wanted to do the legal version to get super high and freak out...
so of course they go to the doctor because they are idiots. but obviously they were just really freaking high lol.
so of course they go to the doctor because they are idiots. but obviously they were just really freaking high lol.
A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
-
TmD
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
- Location: SoCal
- Contact:
Re: I can't believe it! (k2)
ya and the only antidope for the extreme high was for it to wear off so they were actually never in any health danger.
Ived been that high and you just have to tell yourself you will be fine once it wears off and going to a doctor would be the last thing i would do because its too expensive and they ask "have you done any illegal drug tonight"
I should pick some of this up if it has the same efects as weed and i wont have to worry about testing for thc =P
EDIT it'll never replace real but as it has alot of postitive things it does for the body to
but as a high tech thc replacement it is kind of cool
Ived been that high and you just have to tell yourself you will be fine once it wears off and going to a doctor would be the last thing i would do because its too expensive and they ask "have you done any illegal drug tonight"
I should pick some of this up if it has the same efects as weed and i wont have to worry about testing for thc =P
EDIT it'll never replace real but as it has alot of postitive things it does for the body to
Fresh till Death
-
crackrjak
- Bonghead

- Posts: 303
- Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:05 am
- Contact:
Re: I can't believe it! (k2)
TmD wrote:ya and the only antidope for the extreme high was for it to wear off so they were actually never in any health danger.
Ived been that high and you just have to tell yourself you will be fine once it wears off and going to a doctor would be the last thing i would do because its too expensive and they ask "have you done any illegal drug tonight"
I should pick some of this up if it has the same efects as weed and i wont have to worry about testing for thc =P
EDIT it'll never replace real but as it has alot of postitive things it does for the body tobut as a high tech thc replacement it is kind of cool
waaaay to expensive and if they were smart they'd ask about legal drugs first... those things are the real fucked up shit lol

-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: I can't believe it! (k2)
3 times the amount you'd pay for real weed.
I'd stick with real weed
I'd stick with real weed
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Re: I can't believe it! (k2)
I just ordered 3 grams for $27. I get piss tested at work, so hopefully this can be a nice replacement.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Re: I can't believe it! (k2)
Totally worth the money, the most stoned I've been in a long time without the paranoia. I laughed so hard for the first 30 minutes and everything was in super slow motion. It seemed to take about an hour to walk a block when it was more like 5 minutes.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users