Page 2 of 6

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:03 am
by Weedguru Higher
Lately I've been buying this awesome homemade pizza from a store near me. They make it right in front of you, then you take it home and cook it. It's $11 bucks for a large, and it's fucking delicious! There's even chesse and pepperoni rolled into the crust.

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:10 am
by Bubbles
Weedguru Higher wrote:Lately I've been buying this awesome homemade pizza from a store near me. They make it right in front of you, then you take it home and cook it. It's $11 bucks for a large, and it's fucking delicious! There's even chesse and pepperoni rolled into the crust.
that does sound fuckin delicious

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:43 am
by Weedguru Higher
What kind of toppings do you guys order on your pizza? Me it's pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers and onions...and sometimes sausage. Oh and extra cheese too!

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:30 pm
by pkkupo
^Hell yes.

Occasionally, I'll go for Pineapple and Canadian bacon..,. I don't know why, but it's delicious.

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:31 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Pineapple has no business being on a pizza!!

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:37 pm
by pkkupo
Maybe it's just too sophisticated a taste for you. Nyah.

I used to hate it too. Ate it high as fuck about a year ago though, because there was nothing else to eat and I've loved it ever since.

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:40 pm
by Weedguru Higher
I like my pineapple with ham, thank you very much...not pizza...yuck!!

They have Hawaiian pizza around here...pineapple and tomato slices with ham instead of pepperoni

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:06 pm
by crackrjak
I agree totally, pineapple on pizza doesn't belong! i enjoy 5 meat pizza with olives on it.

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:09 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Olives on pizza are just as disgusting if not more!!

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:16 pm
by crackrjak
then i must agree with pkkupo's statement.
pkkupo wrote:Maybe it's just too sophisticated a taste for you. Nyah.

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:20 pm
by Weedguru Higher
crackrjak wrote:then i must agree with pkkupo's statement.
pkkupo wrote:Maybe it's just too sophisticated a taste for you. Nyah.
LOL!! I don't like anchoives either!

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:48 pm
by crackrjak
lol, that's something i can agree on!

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:26 pm
by Bubbles
Weedguru Higher wrote:Pineapple has no business being on a pizza!!
its very delicious on pizza though...


i love pepperoni, cheese, pershudo, bacon, back bacon, and itilian sausage

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:41 pm
by crackrjak
whats pershudo?

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:00 pm
by Bubbles
crackrjak wrote:whats pershudo?
i have no idea how to actually spell it, im pretty sure it just soudns like how i spelled it..
anways its basically just a really thin italian bacon