Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????
Lately I've been buying this awesome homemade pizza from a store near me. They make it right in front of you, then you take it home and cook it. It's $11 bucks for a large, and it's fucking delicious! There's even chesse and pepperoni rolled into the crust.

-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????
that does sound fuckin deliciousWeedguru Higher wrote:Lately I've been buying this awesome homemade pizza from a store near me. They make it right in front of you, then you take it home and cook it. It's $11 bucks for a large, and it's fucking delicious! There's even chesse and pepperoni rolled into the crust.

-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????
What kind of toppings do you guys order on your pizza? Me it's pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers and onions...and sometimes sausage. Oh and extra cheese too!

-
pkkupo
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota, USA
- Contact:
Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????
^Hell yes.
Occasionally, I'll go for Pineapple and Canadian bacon..,. I don't know why, but it's delicious.
Occasionally, I'll go for Pineapple and Canadian bacon..,. I don't know why, but it's delicious.

Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
pkkupo
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota, USA
- Contact:
Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????
Maybe it's just too sophisticated a taste for you. Nyah.
I used to hate it too. Ate it high as fuck about a year ago though, because there was nothing else to eat and I've loved it ever since.
I used to hate it too. Ate it high as fuck about a year ago though, because there was nothing else to eat and I've loved it ever since.

Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????
I like my pineapple with ham, thank you very much...not pizza...yuck!!
They have Hawaiian pizza around here...pineapple and tomato slices with ham instead of pepperoni
They have Hawaiian pizza around here...pineapple and tomato slices with ham instead of pepperoni

-
crackrjak
- Bonghead

- Posts: 303
- Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:05 am
- Contact:
Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????
I agree totally, pineapple on pizza doesn't belong! i enjoy 5 meat pizza with olives on it.

-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
crackrjak
- Bonghead

- Posts: 303
- Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:05 am
- Contact:
Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????
then i must agree with pkkupo's statement.
pkkupo wrote:Maybe it's just too sophisticated a taste for you. Nyah.

-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????
LOL!! I don't like anchoives either!crackrjak wrote:then i must agree with pkkupo's statement.
pkkupo wrote:Maybe it's just too sophisticated a taste for you. Nyah.

-
crackrjak
- Bonghead

- Posts: 303
- Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:05 am
- Contact:
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????
its very delicious on pizza though...Weedguru Higher wrote:Pineapple has no business being on a pizza!!
i love pepperoni, cheese, pershudo, bacon, back bacon, and itilian sausage

-
crackrjak
- Bonghead

- Posts: 303
- Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:05 am
- Contact:
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????
i have no idea how to actually spell it, im pretty sure it just soudns like how i spelled it..crackrjak wrote:whats pershudo?
anways its basically just a really thin italian bacon

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users