Universe Is A Computer?

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Universe Is A Computer?

Post by wgToonces »

^Dan, I used to have pretty fucking bad hayfever, I went to this dude who is all about spirituality and chakras n shit and he told me to just lay down for 5 mins everytime I get hayfever, and just think about everything that's stressing me out and try to think of ways to solve it or someshit..Basically he just told me to lay down and think for 5 mins everytime I get it..... Haven't had hayfever since 06
:scratchs:
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Re: Universe Is A Computer?

Post by Certified-Nutter »

lol..... 06 is when i started getting hay fever.... damnit toonces if u spiritualy sent ur hay fever to me ima nvr gna forgive ye....
so just lie down and think about stuff.... man i have bin doin that since 03 hahaha,
nah every job requires the right tool, i might need another one me thinks, but i will givit a go
but sealing myself in my room with a summers worth of supplies in alcohol and weed usualy works out for me :p
Image Image Image <- My old account
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Universe Is A Computer?

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

So you did that lying down when you feel hayfever coming up thing a couple of times in "06 and now you're cured? :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Universe Is A Computer?

Post by wgToonces »

Yup, I just went deep into thought, almost like meditation and thought about what could be angering me or stressing me and how that could relate to the hayfever and how it could just be in my head...and then it just stopped, so everytime I had hayfever I would do that untill it eventually just faded away :)


My mind basically made it stop.

Fucking love the mind!
:scratchs:
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Re: Universe Is A Computer?

Post by Certified-Nutter »

yes, the mind is a powerful thing
drinking myself into a state where i cant tell if my nose is running works for me (Y) lol
Image Image Image <- My old account
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Universe Is A Computer?

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

hahahha,yeah i can see you do that Dan :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users