Page 2 of 4

Re: WG Youtube Channel

Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:44 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
Alright, cool, then we can start deciding what sort of content we want.

It would also be a great means to get the boards some hard deserved publicity.

Re: WG Youtube Channel

Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:51 pm
by Ziggy
Although these are not my personal uploaded videos, Id like to submit these to the new channel

Marijuana and Driving



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOAMDc6SwNo



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3zou4F0 ... L&index=23
*Its funny when he says he thinks hes driving slower, I always felt like this too

Re: WG Youtube Channel

Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:33 pm
by Bubbles
^ i always think im driving super fast

Re: WG Youtube Channel

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:57 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
Alright, when it's sunny outside i'll try and make a vid of me rolling and toking .

Re: WG Youtube Channel

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:29 am
by (weedguru)scarf
i look forward to watching some of these... hopefully i will have something to contribute too

Re: WG Youtube Channel

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:43 am
by Ziggy
scarf, you always contribute something worthwhile, I have no doubt you will find something. :D

Re: WG Youtube Channel

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:51 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
Just made a rollup video, let me know where to upload it.

Re: WG Youtube Channel

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:28 am
by (weedguru)scarf
has animal made the channel yet?
and cheers ziggy

Re: WG Youtube Channel

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:28 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
I don't think so, if he doesn't let us know by the end of the weekend I'll make it.

Re: WG Youtube Channel

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:45 pm
by weedguru_animal
I will do it today...

Re: WG Youtube Channel

Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:25 am
by weedguru_animal
I made one...called dopecityproductions. If anyone has a videoclip to add to it, send word...and if i continue drinking as I am doing presently, I will likely make one of my own to get the joint lit, so to speak.

Re: WG Youtube Channel

Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:26 am
by weedguru_animal
Or perhaps...I can drink heftily when scarf next visits...and we can sing a beastly duet of 'too many broken hearts' by jason donovan???

Re: WG Youtube Channel

Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:05 am
by Bubbles
can you make a link? i cannot find the channel youre talking about.

Re: WG Youtube Channel

Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:07 am
by weedguru_animal
I am unsure how to respond other than my username and channel are 'dopecityproductions' and my email associated with the account is weedguru.animal@googlemail.com. If I need to grab a link from somewhere, please, feel free to direct me.

Re: WG Youtube Channel

Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:22 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
Hehe alright man, I'll upload whenever I get a vid done!