magic plant for when you wanna get really fucked up.
Personal Fave Weed
Moderator: Moderators
- SundiRox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 404
- Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
- Contact:
- clashcityrocker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
- StickyHeds
- Bonghead

- Posts: 201
- Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:46 am
- Location: TheHotBox
- Contact:
-
smelly_skunk
- Casual toker

- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:00 pm
- Contact:
- Chron-Tron
- Casual toker

- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:21 am
- Location: Canada BC
- Contact:
-
Height
- Casual toker

- Posts: 28
- Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: uk
- Contact:
Personal Fave Weed
Without being patronising, you lot know about sativas and indicas right?
When I'm at a club or a gig it's gotta be a sativa or mostly sativa cross, I'm with Magic Mush88 on the Misty. In Amsterdam the best Misty I saw was from Coffeeshop 36, check it if you're ever out there.
If i'm bunnin at home and I want that stoopid, Colonel Red Eye effect that only a sticky indica can give you then my fave is uncrossed Afghan skunk, but 90%+ of indica crosses use Afghani strains anyway so it's all good. By the way, Dro IS NOT a type of marijuana. The word 'dro' means (as you probably all know anyway) hyDROponically grown weed.
When I'm at a club or a gig it's gotta be a sativa or mostly sativa cross, I'm with Magic Mush88 on the Misty. In Amsterdam the best Misty I saw was from Coffeeshop 36, check it if you're ever out there.
If i'm bunnin at home and I want that stoopid, Colonel Red Eye effect that only a sticky indica can give you then my fave is uncrossed Afghan skunk, but 90%+ of indica crosses use Afghani strains anyway so it's all good. By the way, Dro IS NOT a type of marijuana. The word 'dro' means (as you probably all know anyway) hyDROponically grown weed.
Stay twis'in'
-
Sneaks
- Casual toker

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:31 am
- Location: 'sconsin
- Contact:
My favorite would have to be an underground strand called 'Gravity'. I've smoked whole joints of shwag before and it never compared to one hit of 'Gravity'.
My fav for flavor would prolly be Burmese. The distinct flavor it has is so tasty.
The fav well known strand would have to be Northern Lights. Some dude had it when I was at a party. We shared a bowl between the 3 of us and it knocked me on my ass....
My fav for flavor would prolly be Burmese. The distinct flavor it has is so tasty.
The fav well known strand would have to be Northern Lights. Some dude had it when I was at a party. We shared a bowl between the 3 of us and it knocked me on my ass....
- not so new kid
- Bonghead

- Posts: 218
- Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:00 pm
- Location: monroe, NJ
- Contact:
-
XxEGeorge27xX
- Bonghead

- Posts: 126
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:49 am
- Location: Cleveland
- Contact:
-
flynn
you can buy seeds over the internet of all these varieties. a good dealer should be able to offer you some variety....i grow widow, nt, haze and kush at the moment but if i smoke some dope i really like i'll take a clipping from the grower and grow it myself. there are so many types of bud going around here at the moment.....XxEGeorge27xX wrote:Where do you guys get all these different kinds at? I cant find this shit in my area.
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
I had a big fat pure spliff of Cali Orange In Amsterdam this weekend. Shit sent me tripiin' through the red light district where i was offered crack, coke and ecstasy 7 times in 2 minutes.Trance wrote:Yeah i like cali orange haired bud the most
Cali Orange is the way forward, especially in a fat-ass gin 'n' juice flavour blunt wrap. mmmmmmm.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
- marleybobandmistybud aka
- Casual toker

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:48 pm
- Location: houston texas
- Contact:
thunderbud. thuderbud rolled in a sour apple wrap. mmmmm mind blowin. willie nelson aka one hitter quitter. not many ppl have heard of it. i dont even kno if thats the real name. im from texas so i guess it might just be called that around here. anyway its the most potent shit ive ever toked. misty. cherry bomb. bullrider. or just cali chron. its all good.
i love bud, bud loves me, im high till i D I E.
as i cheef up on tha leaf. a swisha sweet. tha B uh to the U and tha da da D.bud.
as i cheef up on tha leaf. a swisha sweet. tha B uh to the U and tha da da D.bud.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users