To the Americans on WG

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: To the Americans on WG

Post by andriaSRH »

flyinhigh wrote:Matten, you are fuckin retarded. id rather live in Scotland and get stabbed by an angry drunk man than live in a shit hole of a country that if i broke my arm in i would become homeless.
pwned (Y)
MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: U.S until I get an my own island
Contact:

Re: To the Americans on WG

Post by MatteN »

pwned? lol this place has gone downhill.
Image
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: To the Americans on WG

Post by wgToonces »

OH.
:scratchs:
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: To the Americans on WG

Post by wgToonces »

MatteN wrote:To the people of the 'region' known as Scotland on WG,

Sorry to hear.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/4257966.stm

3 times more likely than americans.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/6739007.stm

labeled worst small 'country' in europe

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/58798-scotl ... rug-crime/

worst for drug related crime in the world, feb. 2010

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/5297916.stm

highest suicide rate in UK

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scott ... -22034446/

highest rate of cocaine use in the world

http://geography.about.com/od/political ... andnot.htm

not even a country?!?! just a region?!!


How about you shut the fuck up about the United States and worry about your own "country"? You just spend your time bitching about the Unites States yet actually doing nothing about it. All I ever hear is blah blah blah, conspiracy theory, blah blah, America is so bad but I don't even live there, blah blah I have no solution I just like to hear myself bitch blah blah blah they must brainwash you even though I've never been there and just read shit on the internet!!! blah blah

Didn't think I'd ever have to find the ignore button on this website, nor thought I would ever have to use it on you, Toonces. But alas, I'm about one more anti-american post, authored by you, from ignoring you.

Keep bitching thousands of miles away cause you read some shit on the internet, people care, really. Maybe you should hop on a plane and fly it into some of our buildings since you hate us so much? /sarcasm.

Sincerely,

semi-annoyed American, Matten.

:D :D :D

Time for you to chill the FFFUUCCKK out my friend. :D

You take your nation WWWWAAAAAAAAYYY too seriously hahahahahah.


Scotland is a shit tip, I hate living here. So fuckin' what? Are you too dumb to see that America is a shitty country too? I mean, sure, you have freedoms to a certain extend, movies and good music come from America and generally it's ok compared to say..Africa, or fuckin', Iraq. But it's still shitty and fucked up the same as a lot of other places.

Stop holding America so highly. It's really not that great :?

I don't see why you think I keep bashing America, I was simply saying "sorry to hear" cos apparently Obama says "you're in martial law now for no reason bitches". What am I supposed to do? It's not bashing on America at all, I was sayin sorry to hear.

Shit, if you're so worried about people bashing America and have something to say about it, why not go to my VIDEO thread and see what Flow has to say about the place.

I generally like most of the Americans on this site. If I was so anti american as you seem to think I am I would have left this site about 4 years ago. America is a prety cool place, it has hot bitches an doesn't afraid of anything... I'd love to visit there some time, but the government is just fucked up and mostly always has been. And that's basically my stance on the place. I, personally, do not like your government, but, if, you asa person, are chill to me, then it's all good in the hood.

Anyways, I've had enough of typin for now. But your reply made me laugh, so I'm gonna leave you some Karma.

Yours lovingly,

Steven
:scratchs:
TmD
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 571
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Re: To the Americans on WG

Post by TmD »

like ived always said

love the land hate the government ;-)
Fresh till Death
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: To the Americans on WG

Post by Bubbles »

TmD wrote:like ived always said

love the land hate the government ;-)

i think somone just made a winning quote.

:D
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users