Music Festivals

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Music Festivals

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Image
Image
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Music Festivals

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

First load of names for pukkelpop:

Pukkelpop festival 2010:

prodigy, iron maiden, queens of the stoneage, Limp Bizkit, Pendulum, 2manydjs, the kooks, Blink 182, Mumford & Sons, NOFX, Hawtin, Plastikman, Noisia, These New Puritans, Flaming Lips, Diplo, Hot Chip, Digitalism, Soulwax, Magnetic Man, Boys Noize, Caspa, High Contrast, joker, four tet, nero - HELL YEAH!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
weedguru_waffles

Re: Music Festivals

Post by weedguru_waffles »

^ sweet!!! Take me with you!!! heh.
Wow, I haven't listened to Limp Bizkit for ever now haha.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Music Festivals

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

yeah limp bizkit and blink 182
havent heard from those guys in forever
woah
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Music Festivals

Post by Ikku »

I was originally gonna go to Coachella this year, but with school right now that would just be too hard :(

Hopefully I can make it to Bonnaroo in June though. The lineup isn't as good but it would be awesome. Nom on some psychs and have a blast :rasta:
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Music Festivals

Post by andriaSRH »

I actually want to go to The Gathering Of The Juggalos. It's close, the music isn't half bad (Tech N9ne, DJ Clay) and not to mention it's a drug utopia...but of course my friend who went last year doesn't want to go this year. >.<
weedguru_waffles

Re: Music Festivals

Post by weedguru_waffles »

Ikku wrote:I was originally gonna go to Coachella this year, but with school right now that would just be too hard :(

Hopefully I can make it to Bonnaroo in June though. The lineup isn't as good but it would be awesome. Nom on some psychs and have a blast :rasta:
I heard Bonnaroo is awesome.
I was going to Go to Eclipse festival again this year, but not likely.... It seems like Every year it rains for eclipse.
Although I might still go to Harvest festival... but that won't be for a while.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Music Festivals

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

I'd love to attend Coachella one day.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Music Festivals

Post by wgToonces »

I'll be attending this years Download festival most likely.

Good bands that will be playing:

ac/dc
rage against the machine
deftones
megadeth
lamb of god
hell yeah
motorhead
steel panther is a lol so I might go see them too.
:scratchs:
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Music Festivals

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

im going to see talib and jean grae next weekend
woah
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Music Festivals

Post by Bubbles »

andriaSRH wrote:I actually want to go to The Gathering Of The Juggalos. It's close, the music isn't half bad (Tech N9ne, DJ Clay) and not to mention it's a drug utopia...but of course my friend who went last year doesn't want to go this year. >.<
eww i cant stand a single juggalo let alone a huge gathering of multi colored fuck ups.
Image
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Music Festivals

Post by wgToonces »

^Lol, well fucking said.
:scratchs:
zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
Location: AL
Contact:

Re: Music Festivals

Post by zERo~Chronic »

Ikku wrote:Hopefully I can make it to Bonnaroo in June though. The lineup isn't as good but it would be awesome. Nom on some psychs and have a blast :rasta:

im gonna try to make the trip up to tenn for bonnaroo this year. i miss it every fucking year for some stupid reason so i really need to make up for it
Image
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Music Festivals

Post by andriaSRH »

flyinhigh wrote:
andriaSRH wrote:I actually want to go to The Gathering Of The Juggalos. It's close, the music isn't half bad (Tech N9ne, DJ Clay) and not to mention it's a drug utopia...but of course my friend who went last year doesn't want to go this year. >.<
eww i cant stand a single juggalo let alone a huge gathering of multi colored fuck ups.
That's why you sleep in the day while the crappy music is playing and go out to the parties at night. Idk... I watched some videos from last year and it seemed like an okay time. Anywhere you go you're going to have stupid fucks. Besides it's either that or nothing. I'm too lazy to plan a long road trip.
Last edited by andriaSRH on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Music Festivals

Post by Bubbles »

i guess its a their not my kind of people kinda thing.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users