Anti-leagalization

Discuss drug laws here.

Moderator: Moderators

Fanya
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:23 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Fanya »

I'm all for decriminalization, but I like how it is a taboo activity, it makes my typically mundane self feel more badass. Hahaha.
GeekTheSaxophonist
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:54 am
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Post by GeekTheSaxophonist »

Why is ''i want to feel cool'' basically the only 'good' reason to keep marijuana illegal. Seriously how many of you just smoke weed cuz its ''cool''??
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

I suggested a different reason, tobacco is legal and is stuffed full of additives and useless, unhealthy shit..so who's to say if marijuana were legal it would be the same old good green bud?
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

If growing was legalized would it not be easier for growers to crossbreed or w/e, just experiment with it in general to produce better strains? It'd be wicked if I could go to a specialty shop and pick up some really potent bud any time I wanted. Legal honey oil too, that'd be intense.

No more ghetto ass dealers.
User avatar
Jimbo E
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:33 pm
Contact:

I'v been to jail over it;IT SUCKED SOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!

Post by Jimbo E »

I think the gov.could pay off some debts,so what.even if it was over priced,it would be a better piece of mind issue.not to mention people could get better jobs without all the BULLSHIT drug test worries, like I have now.if any of you "DO'NT LEAGLIZE IT" people want to push the issue,just get caught with a 1/4"roach in the ashtray that you forgot about from a few days ago & spend even just a few hours in jale in some podunk town looking to make some revinue off your ass,just try it on for size.not to mention the sweet strip search & the $1200 fine like I had to pay.It's ok if you like that sort of thing,but I did'nt like it one little bit.as far as driving is concerned,if you cant drive stoned,DO'NT do it,I've never had a problem with it,I just pay a little more attantion when I'm high.
DO'NT BOGART THAT JOINT MY FRIEND...PASS IT OVER TO ME!!!

Charlie-Bo,like a Mo-Fo
User avatar
Jimbo E
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:33 pm
Contact:

hmmmmmm......no come-backs?

Post by Jimbo E »

I guess I put an end to this debate with the whole..."BEEN TO JAIL OVER WEED" thing huh :twisted:
DO'NT BOGART THAT JOINT MY FRIEND...PASS IT OVER TO ME!!!

Charlie-Bo,like a Mo-Fo
User avatar
Dino
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:17 pm
Location: Cheshire
Contact:

Interesting fact!

Post by Dino »

Did you know that in America, cannabis is THE largest crop, they grow 32 BILLION dollors worth every year. Corn comes a pathetic second at 22 Billion. The people have spoken, make it legal. They could then tax it and lower tax's for the public, not every one would grow it them selves, not everyone brews their own beer or makes their own wine do they?
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

If the gov bitches legalized it, they would have to lower their price to less than 10$(after taxes) so that the "drug dealer criminals" get ran out of the scene, which would be one of the biggest reasons for legalizing.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users