Page 2 of 2
Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:36 pm
by Dayyzed & Confused
headbanger wrote:Aww jeez, tokin' then trampolinin makes me feel like the worlds bouncin up and down and im standin still :s
Tis awesum - trampolining wen high. I've had a trampoline for half my life - i'm 16 && im quite good && I went on it wen I was stoned && I was even better n could way more moves n shizz. Exercise is definately a good idea. :]]

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:47 pm
by SQUEEZABLE
dope causes more tar than cigerettes?? didnt know that.
Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:56 am
by Spliff Loc
swimming is fuckin hard when ur ripped.. for me anyway haha, when i got arrested and was in jail with a friend a few months ago, he kept spitting and spitting into the toilet, not juss spitting horking nasty shit into the toilet.. eventually a guard made him flush it since it was stinkin up the cell block, wus nasty as hell
Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:18 am
by JokersAce
SQUEEZABLE wrote:dope causes more tar than cigerettes?? didnt know that.
Dope isn't the word..
Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:36 am
by dr.Spock
SQUEEZABLE wrote:dope causes more tar than cigerettes?? didnt know that.
my doctor told me that sometimes 5 times as much tar as in a cig.
but at the same time, i have read that pot smoke is a very effective lung clearant of tar and muccuss