cant eat

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Mr Skunky
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 490
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 10:31 am
Contact:

Post by Mr Skunky »

i always eat :)
its on my list of -to do- things
every day i wake up
make some tea,
play halo 2 for about 20 mins
then i get the urge for a cigarette
have a smoke
make some breakfast
repeat
sleep
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

haha, I just love eating !!!!



So much even I just can't stop!


for example, I had the leftovers from yesterday's Chili con carne (which was enough to give two adults a nice plate full of it) 6 toasts with a variety of stuff to put on (including cheese & ham, salad onions tomatoes etc) and I ate a cup of pudding as a desert.

I got hungry an hour after eating all that again, so at around 15pm I had another three toast and ate half a family bag of Doritos.

Now its 17.17 and i'm hungry as fuck again, but since I'll probably eat dinner sooner than the rest (we normally eat between 18 and 19.00) since I'm going out swimming with some female friends and a couple of mates I'll just starve myself a little more (only 40 minutes to go, yay)

and that's me without having touched a single joint today! It gets worse when I smoked.


THe maximum I ate (well, i'm sure of this one) was 9 big mac maxi menu's with extra big macs

18 big macs + 9 large fries + 2 cola's (I didn't drink them all, that would be sick)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Liles
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 308
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:49 am
Location: England, Essex
Contact:

Post by Liles »

Lucky bastard. I barely eat anything and my weight can yo-yo from 13 stone to 15 stone and back down within weeks.
[img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Liles.png[/img]
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

I'm 61 kilo's right now, and have gained 2 kilo's in the last three years (I quit playing soccer three years ago)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users