how do you roll?

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

how do you roll?

weed/tabacco mix
10
25%
straight green
30
75%
 
Total votes: 40

weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

well i meant to say, i insert them AFTER the roll...
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

:D Well I insert them when i start rolling :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

i used to insert after, but its a lot easier and quicker to just put it in when you start, imo
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

^It is :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

meh, and i even roll "backwards"...i roll with the glue strip at the bottom.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:06 am
Contact:

Post by Vinyl »

theres so many different ways. i roll:
straight green
blue rizla king size
gum at back
roach on right
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

i roll Ls and sentry sams.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

i dont even know what a sentry sam is, and im to lazy to google it. post a pic, please
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
ACES13
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:15 am
Contact:

Post by ACES13 »

does anyone smoke out of a dutch?? or am the only 1
SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
Location: Where gravity no longer exists
Contact:

Post by SToNeR ChRiS »

I usually mix the joints I smoke on my own with green tea. When I smoke with other people it's either green tea, tobacco or just pure. I'd say I smoke with baccy about 20% of the time.

As for rolling, exact same as Vinyl.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

weedguru+chrisisonfire wrote:meh, and i even roll "backwards"...i roll with the glue strip at the bottom.
thanks fuck for that, i thought i was the only one
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

^So do I , we call it french rolling down here.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Liles
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 308
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:49 am
Location: England, Essex
Contact:

Post by Liles »

Depends on my mood. If I want to get high quickly on my own, I go for green only. If I want to enjoy myself with friends I'll roll a big spliff with maybe 50/50 green tabacco ratio
[img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Liles.png[/img]
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

and for the people that roll using roaches (cardboard), on which side do you guys put the roach?

I'm a lefty so it's on the left for me :)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Liles
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 308
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:49 am
Location: England, Essex
Contact:

Post by Liles »

I after-roach to tighten the roll and it's easier
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users