Page 2 of 2
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:37 pm
by No0n3
Should also try cooking with weed once

Gives a great different high, and is better for your lungs!
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:56 pm
by Mr Skunky
Flow wrote:Joints
Joint in one hand
red wine in the other
gets flow crunk!
YOU ARE A LEGEND

made me laugh, me and my friends call it crunked aswell

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:32 am
by Kjm420
bong for short
ive actually tested this for myself,this is kind of pointless information but if you wanna read go head.. this is how it went.
i had a baggy of left over weed from an OZ a good amount no idea how much.. but i split it perfectly into three piles..
Pile 1 - rolled into a perfect joint.. actually the best joint ive ever rolled..
pile 2 - will be smoked out of my glass peice.. (pipe)
Pile 3 - will be smoked out of my homemade bong..
after effects -------------
pile 1 (j) - i got kind of stoned.. not super stoned but a good amount to keep me satisfied..a little over a buzz
pile 2 (pipe) - got me kind of stoned.. i guess its shitty weed.. more stoned than the J but not like the best ive ever felt
pile 3 (bong) def the best.. smoke was cool so it was a releif.. i felt very stoned.. was surprised considering the others..
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:51 am
by Ikku
Umm, did you smoke it one right after the other? Then you'd be higher after the bong of course because you smoked more and more.
I'm just kidding.
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:59 am
by dylann
pipe then bong and occasionally joints.
pipe is just the easiest. thats why i do it and its a good way to get highhh. i think any way is a good way to get high but anyway. then bong, cos i always have to use my home made plastic bottle bong.. but i found my mums one from dubia, i forgot what its called the arabic bongs tourists by as suvoniers. so yeah gonna try that out tonight.

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:10 pm
by onelove-maryjane
blunt, g-bong, bong, vape, pipe. thats the order i like them. i just love blunts i guess. even tho i use pipes the most cause there easy...i like everything else more. yay blunts
that might not make sense im pretty stoned
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:14 pm
by Mr Skunky
Loving that avitar onelove-maryjane

and yeah, don't go for a blunt straight away man. i Urge you to try some of the simpler stuff first
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:30 am
by mingusfan
Im not a blunt person (unless they are non-flavoured)
Pipes pipes pipespipespiespiepspipespipespipespipesppies...
Smoke Pipes
Or Joints
Or Bongs...
Best way is anyway man....i find that I liked pipes becuase they were kinda like your weed-footprint...you can be known far and wide for a good pipe...
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:17 am
by SystemOfAUp
Pipes all the way for me. I dont really like to deal with rolling a joint when I get messed up, I think I roll bad blunts because they get HOT (when they burn down to the little nubs I cant even put my lips on them they get so hot, I have to put it right in front of my lips), and I haven't tried a bong before (Saturday I'm making my own Waterfall Bong, hopefully it won't suck like my home-made paper pipe did). Pipes are my favorite way of smoking since it doesn't take any skill to load a bowl and you can cap most pipes off to save weed. That and, I like seeing my pipes carb filling with smoke and then it all goes poof when I take that hit
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:18 pm
by Ikku
Man I used to see my pipe fill up with smoke but it's all ressed up now, can't see a damn thing inside of it. And yeah blunts always get hot when it gets down to the roach, you can't really finish a blunt without a pipe or something.
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:03 pm
by onelove-maryjane
i like blunts because theyr kinda stylish. sounds weird but i just feel sweet sitting back puffing on a blunt listening to biggie or something. everybody loves the symplicity of a pipe i suppose.
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:03 pm
by SystemOfAUp
I used a roach clip I got from my mom to finish off the blunt, didnt even think of using my pipe haha
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:32 pm
by onelove-maryjane
ive recently been shoving my roaches or joints even in the choke of my pipe and just smoking it that way. always worked for me